There may be a delay in the Previews

WOSgrad

Report from Todd's wife:

Good morning. This is Todd's wife Rebecca. Todd is going into surgery for his kidney transplant.
Todd is doing fantastic. He was awake and communicating with me (nodding his head, thumbs-up sign, etc.). His condition is as perfect as it can be right now. God bless you all for your prayers. They are working.

5 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Report from Todd's wife:

Good morning. This is Todd's wife Rebecca. Todd is going into surgery for his kidney transplant.
Todd is doing fantastic. He was awake and communicating with me (nodding his head, thumbs-up sign, etc.). His condition is as perfect as it can be right now. God bless you all for your prayers. They are working.

3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Another update from Rebecca:

Rebecca here. Todd's surgery is finished and will be back in his room in ICU in a little while. Surgery was uneventful and he is doing well. Yay!

Thanks for letting us know the updates AAW.   Amazing news so far.   Keep it up Grad!   You’re in our prayers!

Hi, everyone.  Mrs.Grad here,

Todd is off of the respirator and is now sitting in a chair watching football.  He has been on his computer but he is a bit weak and doesn't yet have the energy to post.  He is on a lot of drugs and he tends to drift off to sleep and then wake up.

I want to thank you all for your prayers.  From what I understand, the record for recovery time for a heart transplant is ten days.  He might make that if he keeps it up.

God bless all of you. 

Rebecca

Hey, guys.  Things have been going great here so far. 

I was preparing for bed on Thursday when I got a call of a potential match.  I woke up Saturday with tube which confirmed it was a match.  By Saturday afternoon, it was out!  The doctors are pleased with my progress!

Thanks for the good words and prayer, guys.  They have meant a lot.  Now that I am better, I should be able to be able to update a little more.

3 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

I was preparing for bed on Thursday when I got a call of a potential match.  I woke up Saturday with tube which confirmed it was a match.  By Saturday afternoon, it was out!  The doctors are pleased with my progress!

Thanks for the good words and prayer, guys.  They have meant a lot.  Now that I am better, I should be able to be able to update a little more.

Take care of yourself Bud.....Don't say it enough but, really appreciate all you and the staff do. Prayers for quick and complete healing.

5 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Great news and God Bless

Guest ECBucFan

I want to let everyone know Todd is doing great today. We just visited him and his wife (Wednesday AM) and Todd is progressing wonderfully. The Docs that come in and out are pretty much amazed how stong he is. So much so he will likely be up and walking this evening! Keep up all the prayers, SETX! They work!