DCTF predictions for SETX teams, players

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2018 at 0:51 PM, JasperDAWG said:

LOL. Dawgs win their 5th district title in a row but unfortunately not going to make playoffs. (As per the articles list they have). But hey who would have ever thought a 0 win 10 loss team would make playoffs? Lol. Scarborough  did it.

I actually coached with the Scarborough head coach that made the playoffs without winning a game while I was at Westbury.  He was an excellent guy (he played DB for Notre Dame under Lou Holtz).  That was just a bad deal for those kids, they were trying to just learn the basics and hope to compete and if I am not mistaken didn't they get thrown into a playoff game with WOS?

1 hour ago, Coach Frey said:

I actually coached with the Scarborough head coach that made the playoffs without winning a game while I was at Westbury.  He was an excellent guy (he played DB for Notre Dame under Lou Holtz).  That was just a bad deal for those kids, they were trying to just learn the basics and hope to compete and if I am not mistaken didn't they get thrown into a playoff game with WOS?

Massacre