Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PhatMack19

Justice Anthony Kennedy to retire

14 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Trump will get to appoint another one.  I’m still not tired of winning.  

Y  E  S  !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kennedy was weak and IMO, worthless. He never had a "backbone", he bent back and forth and never stood for anything. Glad hes gone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wish it had been Ginsburg, but we'll take it.  If we don't keep the majority in the Senate, it'll be Trump's last pick.  Dems will not vote for a Constitutionalist - Now doesn't that say a lot about them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, REBgp said:

Just wish it had been Ginsburg, but we'll take it.  If we don't keep the majority in the Senate, it'll be Trump's last pick.  Dems will not vote for a Constitutionalist - Now doesn't that say a lot about them?

Funny when Obama had a shot at a pick, the Dems hated the Biden Rule. Now they embrace it. Pubs are just the opposite. Both are wishy-washy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep an eye on Amy Barrett.  She clerked for Scalia.  Plus -- I'll continue to expose the Democrat's war on women when they attack her, which they are going to do!, if she is chosen.

REBgp likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Reagan said:

Keep an eye on Amy Barrett.  She clerked for Scalia.  Plus -- I'll continue to expose the Democrat's war on women when they attack her, which they are going to do!, if she is chosen.

There's not a single Constitutionalist they won't attack. Makes you wonder if they believe in the Constitution.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, REBgp said:

There's not a single Constitutionalist they won't attack. Makes you wonder if they believe in the Constitution.  

No need to wonder...they don’t.

REBgp likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Reagan said:

They will attack anyone he picks.  If he's a white male, to them, that's a good enough reason (they think everyone hates white males).  If it's a woman or minority, it'll get really ugly, as it did with Thomas.  The Party of inclusiveness HATES minority's that aren't liberals even more than white males.  They'll have to demonize her.  I think she'll be Trump's pick just for that reason.  Then the Repubs will use it against them in the Mid Term elections.  He's got them by the Nads.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One issue with Barrett is that she has 7 kids and may not want to work forever.  I would prefer someone with no life that wants to sit on the Supreme Court for the next 50 years.  Everything else I’ve read about her seems good.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0