Trump officials hounded and harassed as protester tactics take a turn

LumRaiderFan

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters of California over the weekend sought to bring the 'resistance' to a new level when she urged supporters to swarm Cabinet members at gas stations and anywhere else they're seen. 

"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere," Waters said. 

Maxine Waters is as dumb as a hammer and a racist to boot, but she knows better and I think she should be charged with a crime.

11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters of California over the weekend sought to bring the 'resistance' to a new level when she urged supporters to swarm Cabinet members at gas stations and anywhere else they're seen. 

"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere," Waters said. 

Maxine Waters is as dumb as a hammer and a racist to boot, but she knows better and I think she should be charged with a crime.

Yep. Dizzier than a termite in a yo-yo, but hey, that's one of the dem leaders that they are proud to follow.

You're right, she should be charged with inciting a riot.

If a Congressman would have encouraged GOP supporters to ambush Obama or Clinton administrators in restaurants, gas stations, etc., they would have been censored and had expulsion proceedings drawn up before that person had ever finished their sentence. The Liberal media would become even more radical in spewing their bile against Republicans. It seems Liberals are the only ones that have a right to be angry (even though the anger is based on nothing).

Frankly I hope these Liberal nutbags and Hollywood weirdos keep up their antics. Hopefully their actions will draw sane people to the polls.

My question to Liberals is: Should any of these nutcases that encourage this type of behavior, or anyone that participates in this type of behavior be stripped of their second amendment rights?

22 minutes ago, Englebert said:

If a Congressman would have encouraged GOP supporters to ambush Obama or Clinton administrators in restaurants, gas stations, etc., they would have been censored and had expulsion proceedings drawn up before that person had ever finished their sentence. The Liberal media would become even more radical in spewing their bile against Republicans. It seems Liberals are the only ones that have a right to be angry (even though the anger is based on nothing).

Frankly I hope these Liberal nutbags and Hollywood weirdos keep up their antics. Hopefully their actions will draw sane people to the polls.

My question to Liberals is: Should any of these nutcases that encourage this type of behavior, or anyone that participates in this type of behavior be stripped of their second amendment rights?

Remember how nuts the dems were about the Sarah Palin's target nonsense?

Now when THEY actually incite violence, no problem.

Doesnt this sound a lot like the school yard bully. Too much of a loser to “win” or do things the right way so he, or in this case she, bullies everyone she can. Here’s a little warning to all liberals who think they can bully to get their way. There’s always someone on the school yard that will fight back, be careful who you pick on!!!

• 4 weeks later...