Dave Campbell’s Texas Football

The Icon

Just ordered my copy to be shipped here to Albuquerque for the first time since the 1990 season. It wasn't cheap with the freight and membership that they require, but I didn't want to wait another month until I'm down there to get it. It'll be worth every penny...

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:42 AM, itsallabouttheH said:

11-4A DCTF Prediction: Lumberton, Huffman, Splendora, Bridge City, LCM, Livingston. Should be a competitive district from top to bottom.

Yes it will be competitive but my money is on the Raiders. They have 31 lettermen coming back, 18 were starters last year. And from the looks of it they have been hitting the weights pretty hard. I saw a video on their twitter page of one of their captains benching 340lbs twice raw. I think he is their starting DT/FB.

6 hours ago, The Icon said:

Easy draw with HISD and Navasota in the first round. Then, you get Crandall, Carthage, Kilgore and Chapel Hill. Some different kids roaming the turf in that neck of the woods. Good luck

Yeah I’d like to stay away from Carthage for as long as possible lol