New district mates PN-G and Crosby ranked in the top 10.

2 hours ago, The Icon said:

I understand that

There are NFL quality WRs/DBs that don’t run 4.4s. There’s always a little confidence building when coaches are doing it. 

I agree. I will give them a penalty for not being nfl quality to 4.6, 4.65 & 4.7. I guess we will see with these guys play on the field, if their speed is quality or a little coaches confidence building. Which Nederlands DB's,WR's & RB's have proven quite well the last 2 years their confidence & speed can compete with most teams. Side note Nederland also has a very good QB(Fernandez)with quality stats returning for his 3rd year of varsity play,Don't  be surprised when he continues to win games behind a solid & experienced O-line.      

1 hour ago, KF89 said:

I agree. I will give them a penalty for not being nfl quality to 4.6, 4.65 & 4.7. I guess we will see with these guys play on the field, if their speed is quality or a little coaches confidence building. Which Nederlands DB's,WR's & RB's have proven quite well the last 2 years their confidence & speed can compete with most teams. Side note Nederland also has a very good QB with quality stats returning for his 3rd year of varsity play,Don't  be surprised when he continues to win games behind a solid & experienced O-line.      

Nowhere in there did I detract from the kids’ ability to play. Don’t get your panties in a wad Klein Forest. 

The statement in no way indicates a lack of ability to compete or win. Only that the times recorded seem a bit inflated. 

I’ve rarely seen a Nederland team that isn’t competitive. However, I doubt there are legit 4.4/4.5 guys on that team. Take that for what you will.

34 minutes ago, The Icon said:

Nowhere in there did I detract from the kids’ ability to play. Don’t get your panties in a wad Klein Forest. 

The statement in no way indicates a lack of ability to compete or win. Only that the times recorded seem a bit inflated. 

I’ve rarely seen a Nederland team that isn’t competitive. However, I doubt there are legit 4.4/4.5 guys on that team. Take that for what you will.

This was what I was questioning. No doubt the Nederland team will be competitive. I also agree that the experienced QB will be a big plus. Good luck to all the teams, this will be a very competitive district.

1 hour ago, The Icon said:

never said u detracted from anyones ability. I agreed with u & stated more believable times since u just stated u doubt the players ability to run a certain time. u asked who was going to replace latulas & simmons so i stated sum options, if u took my statement as offensive i apologize.

16 hours ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

.4.4, 4.5, and 4.6. Just questioning this really as that is solid speed.

What the times were in spring testing on electronic timer. Done by coaching staff

34 minutes ago, KF89 said:

never said u detracted from anyones ability. I agreed with u & stated more believable times since u just stated u doubt the players ability to run a certain time. u asked who was going to replace latulas & simmons so i stated sum options, if u took my statement as offensive i apologize.

What the times were in spring testing on electronic timer. Done by coaching staff

Nothing offensive taken at all - I read your comments as defending the kids’ ability to compete. There’s a lot of false times being put out there for high school kids.

Nederland will be competitive as always - no questioning that 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:37 AM, biaplayer said:

Im sorry but being Ranked #5 is great but i dont put no faith in the rankings. Our defense unless something happened over night that changed is our weak link for the last couple of years. Our wide outs have to step up from what im hearing arent catching  like they should. SHUG will do his thing, i can see alot more running in his future. Although PNG has been producing some aweful good wide outs over the last 10 years. I believe the district will be tough with the change up in districts. As for beating Nederland ,our coach needs to be alil more aggressive and open up the playbook. James Mosely get ahold of me i still owe you a dinner at Wheelhouse ;-)

Call me when you want to hook up, make it around 11:30 during the week and I'll bring Micah with me! He is always up for a free meal!! 719-6928 call or text!! Oh, I'll be looking for the same bet this year as well....

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2018 at 3:05 PM, James Mosley said:

Call me when you want to hook up, make it around 11:30 during the week and I'll bring Micah with me! He is always up for a free meal!! 719-6928 call or text!! Oh, I'll be looking for the same bet this year as well....

Will do i may be off next week if not maybe friday if that is good with you, i would do it this week but headed to Rocksprings to fill feeders and hopefully kill an axis, i will text you next week.

20 hours ago, biaplayer said:

Will do i may be off next week if not maybe friday if that is good with you, i would do it this week but headed to Rocksprings to fill feeders and hopefully kill an axis, i will text you next week.

Better bring an AC unit in the blind with you  lol

On 6/28/2018 at 6:59 AM, Brubaker said:

Nederland should be loaded on offense and will have the best secondary in the area, returning 4.  A lot to replace on the front 7, but with their secondary, it will make filling the holes a little easier.  

best secondary in what area ? i'm sure there are some in the area that would disagree with that statement

On 6/28/2018 at 10:06 PM, prepballfan said:

Yes it is possible. But it is also possible that Nederland loses to PNG, Crosby, Barbers Hill and always a chance Vidor beats them. I guess my point is our new district may end up in many different ways. 

Yep, I think this is true. For what it's worth, I don't have PN-G winning the district or finishing runner up.

2 hours ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

Yep, I think this is true. For what it's worth, I don't have PN-G winning the district or finishing runner up.

I believe it could be about 3 teams at the top fighting for the DC. I am however having more hope for PNG now due to what I expect to be an awesome O-Line. They look to be mean and very very big across the front. 

1 hour ago, prepballfan said:

I believe it could be about 3 teams at the top fighting for the DC. I am however having more hope for PNG now due to what I expect to be an awesome O-Line. They look to be mean and very very big across the front. 

Yeah, I think the top three will be close.

I've got:

1. Crosby 

2. Nederland

3. PN-G

Most people in our district will be unaware of how talented Crosby's QB is. He was awesome last season and he has had another year to grow as a QB. He will compete with Roschon to be the top QB in the district. It was such an epic battle last season in the playoffs. 

PNG's O line has a couple of studs on it this coming season. Start with the young guy who is only going into the 10th grade. Corey Burt as a freshman was 6'2" and 270 lbs. Then we have the highly recruited and talented J. Garth who is 6"4" and somewhere around 280-300, our returning center who is also getting some college attention is around 275 lbs. This is going to be a huge line in front of Roschon and Deslatte this upcoming season. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2018 at 3:03 PM, prepballfan said:

PNG's O line has a couple of studs on it this coming season. Start with the young guy who is only going into the 10th grade. Corey Burt as a freshman was 6'2" and 270 lbs. Then we have the highly recruited and talented J. Garth who is 6"4" and somewhere around 280-300, our returning center who is also getting some college attention is around 275 lbs. This is going to be a huge line in front of Roschon and Deslatte this upcoming season. 

It's gonna be fun Crosby's line is shaping up and coach swears we know how to play defense this year. 

34 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

It's gonna be fun Crosby's line is shaping up and coach swears we know how to play defense this year. 

New Defensive Coordinator's son looks like an awesome replacement for Zack Simon,who looks to return to the running back position.His Preps films look great.Should solidify an already solid secondary.  

On 6/25/2018 at 9:23 PM, prepballfan said:

PNG same way. The entire secondary is back and really good 6'4" 250 DE, and new kiddo at linebacker who is said to be a great hitter and takedown guy. We also have Tyler Jackson in the secondary. He is our heavy hitter and he had multiple 60 + INT returns for TDs last season. Our online will be lead by Jaylen Garth who has offers from Alabama, UT, Texas A&M, Razorbacks, Ohio State, and on and on. Our center is being recruited he goes about 272 and Garth is 6'5" and 290, and that leaves us with the young o lineman that the coaches are very high on. We may have the best ling since Bertrand ran for us. WR Wenschel has some wheels. He is fast.We wll be ok. All of our RB are back as well. 

That covers the weaknesses, but list PNG’s strengths. :) 

Joking aside, it sounds durn impressive prep.  Should hear y’all some Cherokee this year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asher
    Newest Member
    asher
    • Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy Royal Jordanian Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Royal Jordanian Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Royal Jordanian Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Royal Jordanian Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Royal Jordanian Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Royal Jordanian Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Royal Jordanian Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Royal Jordanian Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Royal Jordanian Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Royal Jordanian Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Royal Air Maroc Airlines Cancellation Policy Royal Air Maroc Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Royal Air Maroc Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Royal Air Maroc Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Royal Air Maroc Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Royal Air Maroc Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Royal Air Maroc Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Royal Air Maroc Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Royal Air Maroc Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Royal Air Maroc Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Royal Air Maroc Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Royal Air Maroc Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Royal Air Maroc Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Qantas Airlines Cancellation Policy Qantas Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Qantas Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Qantas Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Qantas Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Qantas Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Qantas Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Qantas Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Qantas Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Qantas Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Qantas Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Qantas Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Qantas Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Philippines Airlines Cancellation Policy Philippines Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Philippines Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Philippines Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Philippines Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Philippines Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Philippines Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Philippines Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Philippines Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Philippines Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Philippines Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Philippines Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Philippines Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics