New district mates PN-G and Crosby ranked in the top 10.

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I think Silsbee is really gonna benefit from dropping to 4AD2. Guaranteed ticket to the Regional Finals vs WOS in my opinion.... 

somebody correct me if #1 and #2 in a particular district face each other before the fourth round. 

It would be the 4th RD.  #1 AND #2 are on opposite sides of the brackets.

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Crosby and PNG are a bit overrated in this list. Did they see these teams last year? Or does realignment mean that much? Iove me some Shug but damn! I'll wait until district starts to see the updated rankings

That's what I'm thinking too.  Boy Wonder may need to throw and catch to himself this year.  I feel the same way with Silsbee and WO-S.  They both have so much to replace... Maybe I'll be proved wrong once they start playing games....

10 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That's what I'm thinking too.  Boy Wonder may need to throw and catch to himself this year.  I feel the same way with Silsbee and WO-S.  They both have so much to replace... Maybe I'll be proved wrong once they start playing games....

Agreed. PNG has two question marks. Defense and who steps up at the skill positions on O. I'm just being real about it, a lot of people would have to ball out to justify this ranking but we will see. Maybe its the realignment, idk.

47 minutes ago, CCRed said:

We will know more about Crosby after they play Manvel in week 2.  I think they are going to surprise some.  They have a lot coming back.  The defense was young last year, and some new faces are going to help out also.  

PNG same way. The entire secondary is back and really good 6'4" 250 DE, and new kiddo at linebacker who is said to be a great hitter and takedown guy. We also have Tyler Jackson in the secondary. He is our heavy hitter and he had multiple 60 + INT returns for TDs last season. Our online will be lead by Jaylen Garth who has offers from Alabama, UT, Texas A&M, Razorbacks, Ohio State, and on and on. Our center is being recruited he goes about 272 and Garth is 6'5" and 290, and that leaves us with the young o lineman that the coaches are very high on. We may have the best ling since Bertrand ran for us. WR Wenschel has some wheels. He is fast.We wll be ok. All of our RB are back as well.