Most Overtimes ?

Since the board is slow I will throw this out there. A few years ago Jasper and Huntington was aligned in the same district. Over the two year span the teams played each other four times. Coach Davis was at Jasper and Hand was at Huntington. Eight overtime’s in the four game span. Those were some good games. A few half court shots and buzzer beaters. Both won the home games. The eight OT’s were in three of those games. Went through several bags of popcorn. Lol. stevenash can testify to this. 

6 hours ago, no-look said:

Since the board is slow I will throw this out there. A few years ago Jasper and Huntington was aligned in the same district. Over the two year span the teams played each other four times. Coach Davis was at Jasper and Hand was at Huntington. Eight overtime’s in the four game span. Those were some good games. A few half court shots and buzzer beaters. Both won the home games. The eight OT’s were in three of those games. Went through several bags of popcorn. Lol. stevenash can testify to this. 

And the Gestapo was present at the Huntington home games to dictate fan behavior.

• 2 months later...
On 8/31/2018 at 10:24 AM, stevenash said:

Several individuals( one of whom I know personally) gave the refs plenty of unwanted feedback during these contests

Must have been no-look, or those darn Huntington fans.  I myself never holler at the refs, except on those rare occasions they call a foul on my G’son.  Then it’s deserved because he never fouls.  Besides, Hoops said it was okay under those circumstances. :)