Black Student Leaves Left’s Plantation

Hagar

PamFam, you remarked earlier that the good economy under Trump is simply Trump "riding the wave created by Obama".  GDP is the broadest and most recognized barometer of economic health.  In 2016, GDP declined from 2015.  In 2015, GDP declined from 2014.  Obama was the only President in modern history to NEVER have a single year of 3% or greater GDP growth.  Please explain to me ( when in free thinking mode, of course) the condition of the " wave" when Mr. Trump entered office. Big Girl, feel free to add your "macro economics" expertise to this question.

31 minutes ago, stevenash said:

PamFam, you remarked earlier that the good economy under Trump is simply Trump "riding the wave created by Obama".  GDP is the broadest and most recognized barometer of economic health.  In 2016, GDP declined from 2015.  In 2015, GDP declined from 2014.  Obama was the only President in modern history to NEVER have a single year of 3% or greater GDP growth.  Please explain to me ( when in free thinking mode, of course) the condition of the " wave" when Mr. Trump entered office. Big Girl, feel free to add your "macro economics" expertise to this question.

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Hey, I was awaiting an answer from Big Girl. Guess the abortion pics made her wonder where she really stands on "compassion".

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

The thing is I don’t care what you think. You can think I’m a four eyed unicorn. I don’t have to prove to you anything I know to be true about me.

You seem to quote almost verbatim Liberal talking points, then run like a frightened schoolgirl when your responses are called out for their flaws. I can't for the life of me understand how you cannot understand you are being played a fool by the Democratic party. When I and others point that out, you say you don't have to prove anything and run. Nowhere near what a critical free-thinker would do. Your self description is nowhere near congruent with the actual ideas you perpetuate.

And I never demanded you prove anything. Your inability to prove your points does not go unnoticed by everyone reading this. Whining about not having to prove your asinine statements is just comical.

23 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You seem to quote almost verbatim Liberal talking points, then run like a frightened schoolgirl when your responses are called out for their flaws. I can't for the life of me understand how you cannot understand you are being played a fool by the Democratic party. When I and others point that out, you say you don't have to prove anything and run. Nowhere near what a critical free-thinker would do. Your self description is nowhere near congruent with the actual ideas you perpetuate.

And I never demanded you prove anything. Your inability to prove your points does not go unnoticed by everyone reading this. Whining about not having to prove your asinine statements is just comical.

To be fair, Englebert, how would you like to be saddled with the enormous task of backing up democrat talking points?

That is reserved for only the most highly skilled, such as Bill Clinton, who could muddy the water on even what the meaning of the word "is" is.

Of course, it makes the task much easier with the right audience.

7 hours ago, Big girl said:

And white youth are killing people in droves in schools and theaters. There are more white people on welfare when compared to blacks. Why is that? They were never held in captivity for over 200 years. They didn't have to endure Jim Crow laws. There is not a valid excuse.

So you’re okay with the destruction of the black family?  You say you’re a democrat and like all the big Govt. Agencies?  So you obviously trust the Govt.  You don’t think they’ll ever do you wrong.  That being said, you ought to love Trump because he’s in charge of all those agencies.  Personally, I don’t trust our Govt.  

And those idiot white kids shooting up schools - virtually everyone of them has mental problems.  Why are they on the street?  Good question.  In 1955 we had 339 beds in mental hospitals/institutions per every 100,000 people.  Now it’s 22 beds per 100,000.  I don’t know who’s to blame, but it needs to be corrected.  To many, of all races, on the streets who need to be in mental institutions.   

5 hours ago, stevenash said:

5 hours and nothing from PF10.  You just proved the black man's hero, obama, was a failure when it came to the economy.  They will still claim him to be a great potus.  So, expect no response to your post.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

So you’re okay with the destruction of the black family?  You say you’re a democrat and like all the big Govt. Agencies?  So you obviously trust the Govt.  You don’t think they’ll ever do you wrong.  That being said, you ought to love Trump because he’s in charge of all those agencies.  Personally, I don’t trust our Govt.  

And those idiot white kids shooting up schools - virtually everyone of them has mental problems.  Why are they on the street?  Good question.  In 1955 we had 339 beds in mental hospitals/institutions per every 100,000 people.  Now it’s 22 beds per 100,000.  I don’t know who’s to blame, but it needs to be corrected.  To many, of all races, on the streets who need to be in mental institutions.   

Are you ok with the destruction of the white family? Does it bother you that so many white people are on welfare? If a white boy kills he is mentally ill, a black boy is a thug, and a Muslim is a terrorist, according to those on the right. Hypocrites. How many of those white boys were deemed unfit to stand trial; due to, being mentally incapacitated? Wasn't Dylan Roof sentenced to death?

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

5 hours and nothing from PF10.  You just proved the black man's hero, obama, was a failure when it came to the economy.  They will still claim him to be a great potus.  So, expect no response to your post.

Nash makes cold calls. He is not an economist. How do you know he is telling the truth? Is he is quoting something he heard on fox news? I don't trust his information.

20 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Nash make cold calls. He is not an economist. How do you know he is telling the truth? Is he is quoting something he heard on fox news? I don't trust his information.

I bet he knows the difference between debt and deficit. So what makes you think you have the capacity to judge? Oh right, you are an enlightened Liberal. Do you feel the laughter?

(Sorry for butting in Nash, but I just kept laughing at her assertion. I pictured a spoiled little 2nd grader calling her college educated teacher stupid when I read her post.)

12 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I bet he knows the difference between debt and deficit. So what makes you think you have the capacity to judge? Oh right, you are an enlightened Liberal. Do you feel the laughter?

(Sorry for butting in Nash, but I just kept laughing at her assertion. I pictured a spoiled little 2nd grader calling her college educated teacher stupid when I read her post.)

59 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

15 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I know the difference, do you? I can judge him, because i know he doesn't know what he is talking about.If he has a degree in economics, I would be more inclined to trust his information.

44 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Nash makes cold calls. He is not an economist. How do you know he is telling the truth? Is he is quoting something he heard on fox news? I don't trust his information.

Go on believing obama was a good potus, and muslims are good people.  Poor misguided soul!

45 minutes ago, Big girl said:

My sources are spot on and verifiable.  Nice try.  Nothing new.  When you can't refute something(because you know ZERO) about it, just say the source is not trustworthy.  Been dealing with this stuff for over 30 years, so yes, I know PRECISELY what I am talking about.  

26 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I know the difference, do you? I can judge him, because i know he doesn't know what he is talking about.If he has a degree in economics, I would be more inclined to trust his information.

What do you mean do I? I am the one that explained it to you when you had no clue. In fact, you kept asking which one was more important, which caused cautious laughter all over this board (after all, it's not nice to laugh at the mentally challenged).

You claim to have multiple degrees, but I don't trust a single thing you say. You can only point to a piece of paper as legitimacy because you can't understand the material. So no, you don't have the mental capacity to judge him, or any other person with more than 2 functioning brain cells. Your blind reliance with complete lack of understanding of Liberal talking points proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

Quick FYI;   If my information is incorrect, it ought to be very simple for someone as intellectually superior as you to prove it quickly with a quick search on the internet.  Just think how delightful that would be for you to prove me wrong and embarrass me by showing everyone I don't know what I am talking about.  Please take a few minutes and do so.

On 6/21/2018 at 2:32 PM, Englebert said:

I didn't realize that the authors and contributors to all of the Black/minority urban outreach programs/organizations are racist White bigots. I thought these Democrats were sincere but misguided in their efforts to throw money at the underprivileged in a effort to lend a helping hand. Now I see that they are just captors and overlords of the minority demographic...who can absolutely count on the Black vote to keep them in power.  

nn

19 hours ago, Englebert said:

You are being played for a fool by the Republican party. Their policies favor the super wealthy, and you follow them like blind sheep. How can a middle class, or working poor, person support a party that wants to make massive cuts to social security, and Medicaid. A party that demonizes unions. A party that gives massive tax cuts to the rich, under the guise that the wealth will trickle down, when it never has. A party that claims that is pro life, when actually they are pro birth, because they don't give a da#n about kids once they are born. A party that wants to make massive cuts to programs that help to feed kids. They have tricked the working poor, and middle class that being poor is a character flaw. The sad part Is, you guys don't realize that you fit into that category. How many rich people are on this thread?

9 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Because of liberal economic policies

n

14 hours ago, Englebert said:

What do you mean do I? I am the one that explained it to you when you had no clue. In fact, you kept asking which one was more important, which caused cautious laughter all over this board (after all, it's not nice to laugh at the mentally challenged).

You claim to have multiple degrees, but I don't trust a single thing you say. You can only point to a piece of paper as legitimacy because you can't understand the material. So no, you don't have the mental capacity to judge him, or any other person with more than 2 functioning brain cells. Your blind reliance with complete lack of understanding of Liberal talking points proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

23 hours ago, stevenash said:

total OUTRIGHT lie.  Those words were not spoken by Trump.    When he said he thought there were good people on both sides of the issue, YOU and MSNBC and your "associates" immediately created the perception that he said white supremacists were good people.   Just another classic example.

22 hours ago, stevenash said:

BECAUSE there are 5.3 whites for every 1 black living in this country.

Again, whites have not been held in captivity for over 200 years, nor have they had to deal with Jim Crow laws, like blacks. Why are so many impoverished? 

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Quick FYI;   If my information is incorrect, it ought to be very simple for someone as intellectually superior as you to prove it quickly with a quick search on the internet.  Just think how delightful that would be for you to prove me wrong and embarrass me by showing everyone I don't know what I am talking about.  Please take a few minutes and do so.

I have done it on numerous occasions. :)