Black Student Leaves Left’s Plantation

Hagar

53 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

See the response on here by republicans is why blacks won’t vote republican. Rather than facts I see two users claim lbj welfare reform was what got blacks to the left which is just a lie to belittle the black vote democrats took the black vote from the republicans with fdr decades before lbj early 30s mid 40s Democratic was already approaching 80% with black voters. Lbj got 94% because the civil rights acts he will eventually sign (jfk got him that). 

You can vote lbj who’s for the civil rights act or for Goldwater who opposed it. I’m more at awe it was only 94%.

So I think history has shown that Black will vote will change parties for the side who earns the vote.

the left haven’t earned it as late but the right haven’t even tried .

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

When I say policies im not talking legislation more identity politics.

Crack has been a problem in urban neighborhoods since the 80s 

opioids move into the suburbs and its a national crisis. 

Confederate flag confederate statues.

The refusal to address even the slightest wrong doing of the police.

The constant Chicago reference for only political points. 

The assumption that we’re all welfare recipients that vote democratic to keep food stamps.

The failure to even address us on the political stage. 

I can go on and on.

What you listed are lies and stereotypes perpetuated by the Democratic party, but Blacks will still vote in full force for that party. I can go down your list with you if you would like, but I'm highly confident you don't want to go down that road.

6 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

When I say policies im not talking legislation more identity politics.

Crack has been a problem in urban neighborhoods since the 80s 

opioids move into the suburbs and its a national crisis. 

Confederate flag confederate statues.

The refusal to address even the slightest wrong doing of the police.

The constant Chicago reference for only political points. 

The assumption that we’re all welfare recipients that vote democratic to keep food stamps.

The failure to even address us on the political stage. 

I can go on and on.

Trump said that white supremacists are good people. These are the reasons i vote for Democrats. They are for

Unemployment insurance

Health insurance for all

Assistance for the working poor

Tax cuts for the middle class, and the poor

College grants and school loans

Unions- we wouldn't have 40 hour work weeks, weekends or overtime pay without them.

Social Security Benefits (without massive cuts)

Medicare benefits ( without massive cuts)

FEMA -many of you have benefited from this

Tax increases for the super wealthy...and much more. I am tired of typing.

19 hours ago, REBgp said:

I, like many others, don’t understand your point.  What have the Democrats done for blacks in the last 35-40 years?  The black family is being torn apart.  Young blacks kill each other in the big cities by the hundreds.  A large number totally dependent on the Govt.  And until Trump, massive unemployment.  And what have the Dems done?  Give out free cell phones.  Not worth enslaving yourself to our Govt.

And white youth are killing people in droves in schools and theaters. There are more white people on welfare when compared to blacks. Why is that? They were never held in captivity for over 200 years. They didn't have to endure Jim Crow laws. There is not a valid excuse.

23 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What you listed are lies and stereotypes perpetuated by the Democratic party, but Blacks will still vote in full force for that party. I can go down your list with you if you would like, but I'm highly confident you don't want to go down that road.

What I typed was my feelings towards the Republican Party not stereotypes I just picked up. But you refuse to believe anyone that think other than you have the ability to free think.

4 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

What I typed was my feelings towards the Republican Party not stereotypes I just picked up. But you refuse to believe anyone that think other than you have the ability to free think.

Since you are a free thinker, does your free thinking understand that black unemployment is at record lows under the current president?  Yet, you say the the right hasnt' tried?

5 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

That's a lie in itself. I've heard over and over and over the talking points you laid out. I'm not basing my retort on your post alone. And falling for these Liberal talking points does not bold well for your assertion that you are a free thinker.

15 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Since you are a free thinker, does your free thinking understand that black unemployment is at record lows under the current president?  Yet, you say the the right hasnt' tried?

Free thinker. Obama dealt with 16% unemployment with blacks left office with it around 8 trump has it now around 6 which I won’t ever complain about.

but I consider that riding a wave.

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Interesting welfare facts

Can you or the author back up the headline in that link. Please give an example of Trump or any White person thinking only Blacks are on welfare. There are roughly 230 million Whites and roughly 42 million Blacks in the United States. Find the demographic numbers of people on food stamps/government assistance then figure up what percentage of their own demographic is dependent. But you will still rely on the misleading falsehoods to lead you by the nose.

You are the epitome of the false narratives PAMFAM10 laid out in his earlier post. You hate stereotypes but are the first to scream them...and believe them.

14 minutes ago, Englebert said:

That's a lie in itself. I've heard over and over and over the talking points you laid out. I'm not basing my retort on your post alone. And falling for these Liberal talking points does not bold well for your assertion that you are a free thinker.

The thing is I don’t care what you think. You can think I’m a four eyed unicorn. I don’t have to prove to you anything I know to be true about me.

8 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Free thinker. Obama dealt with 16% unemployment with blacks left office with it around 8 trump has it now around 6 which I won’t ever complain about.

but I consider that riding a wave.

Can you name any policies that Obama enacted that led to the decrease in unemployment? I, stevenash, and others can name plenty of Trump/GOP Congress policies that contribute to this fact. Did Obama contribute to the decrease in unemployment of hinder the natural recovery?

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Can you name any policies that Obama enacted that led to the decrease in unemployment? I, stevenash, and others can name plenty of Trump/GOP Congress policies that contribute to this fact. Did Obama contribute to the decrease in unemployment of hinder the natural recovery?

I guess the numbers magically drop. But if obama was still in office the numbers would be lies funny how the narrative changed.

3 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I guess the numbers magically drop. But if obama was still in office the numbers would be lies funny how the narrative changed.

The narrative did not change. Everybody knows the numbers are not an accurate reflection of real unemployment. Using the same flawed formula to compare Obama numbers with Trump numbers is the only way to compare apples to apples. Incessant stereotyping and regurgitation of Liberal talking points is not a very good indicator of a free thinker.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

These people are impossible to reason with. Why bother? I am a proud Democrat.

So you have feelings for this little girl...

Crying migrant girl on TIME magazine cover was not separated from mother, family says

..... But not for this little girl...

I'm so glad you are proud of yourself for being a two-faced murder supporter.

Trump said that white supremacists are good people. These are the reasons i vote for Democrats. They are for

Unemployment insurance

Health insurance for all

Assistance for the working poor

Tax cuts for the middle class, and the poor

College grants and school loans

Unions- we wouldn't have 40 hour work weeks, weekends or overtime pay without them.

Social Security Benefits (without massive cuts)

Medicare benefits ( without massive cuts)

FEMA -many of you have benefited from this

Tax increases for the super wealthy...and much more. I am tired of typing.

total OUTRIGHT lie.  Those words were not spoken by Trump.    When he said he thought there were good people on both sides of the issue, YOU and MSNBC and your "associates" immediately created the perception that he said white supremacists were good people.   Just another classic example.

And white youth are killing people in droves in schools and theaters. There are more white people on welfare when compared to blacks. Why is that? They were never held in captivity for over 200 years. They didn't have to endure Jim Crow laws. There is not a valid excuse.

BECAUSE there are 5.3 whites for every 1 black living in this country.