US and North Korea meet.

On 6/16/2018 at 7:58 PM, stevenash said:

Giving ZERO credit to predecessors.  Therefore, you may not want to question my comprehension capabilities.  My obvious point was that Trump had succeeded in North Korea before the start of the summit by getting hostages released

He succeeded in North Korea before the summit. Really? He got 3 hostages which is huge. But nothing else we stop war games with South Korea.

And let me do you a favor because you will ask because it’s all you have yes obama failed with Iran I never tried to sugarcoat it.

SMH The art of the deal.

Tell me the last time N. Korea launched a nuclear weapon, please.   Also, is our relationship with N. Korea, in your opinion, better or worse than it was two years ago.   If you think we got nothing else, please go ahead and publicly state that North Korea is NOT going to get rid of their Nukes.   I want to be able to refer to it in the future.

4 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

He succeeded in North Korea before the summit. Really? He got 3 hostages which is huge. But nothing else we stop war games with South Korea.

And let me do you a favor because you will ask because it’s all you have yes obama failed with Iran I never tried to sugarcoat it.

SMH The art of the deal.

He gets something you yourself said was huge and it’s still not enough...and he’s still negotiating.

I guess he’ll have to get something huge huge before the Trump haters take notice.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He gets something you yourself said was huge and it’s still not enough...and he’s still negotiating.

I guess he’ll have to get something huge huge before the Trump haters take notice.

Will never be huge enough.  But trading criminals for the integrity laden Bowe Bergdahl was a major accomplishments

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

Will never be huge enough.  But trading criminals for the integrity laden Bowe Bergdahl was a major accomplishments

Very true...the good thing is Trump couldn’t care less.  He doesn’t fold just because because of criticism from the media and left.  In fact, that’s a good barometer for success.

11 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I’m no Trump hater as mentioned I gave credit to the release of hostages. I’m just saying that doesn’t make North Korea any less of a threat. 

The threats between both countries was when UN was lobbing missiles into the Pacific, Trump backed up his talk and surrounded NK with nuclear subs, carriers and co., and B2s. When that standoff was obviously won by the US, we proceeded to the talks where I am sure verbal threats were hurled at the short, fat man. All that shaking hand crap is for the cameras. 

On 6/12/2018 at 5:37 PM, WOSgrad said:

If it was Obama, he would just draw another one of his imaginary "red lines."

Lol... yeah and let's see what faux news folks who are praising the grabber in chief had to say about Obama meeting with NK. Smh... You can't make this stuff up.

On 6/12/2018 at 5:37 PM, WOSgrad said:

If it was Obama, he would just draw another one of his imaginary "red lines."

Lol... yeah and let's see what faux news folks who are praising the grabber in chief had to say about Obama meeting with NK. Smh... You can't make this stuff up.

51 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Trump proved them all wrong. But you won't give him credit will you.

And it is hilarious that you would fall for the old worn out tiresome line that Fox News lies when all of the other major news organizations have been caught in a plethora of lies and unethical practices. It's hypocritical to call out hypocrisy when the caller is a hypocrite.

56 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

With all of the out takes, it's difficult to determine who they are taking about. Probably Obama dealing with Iran. Yes, we were definitely against those talks.

• 4 weeks later...

Libs are going to be disappointed by this news 

North Korea begins dismantling structures and facilities around a launch site used to test its long-range ballistic missile programme, according to new commercial satellite imagery. Perhaps there was something to that Trump/Kim Jong Un summit after all. Perhaps.

This is the hidden content, please

16 minutes ago, Englebert said:

If it does pan out I'm sure we will hear the ol' "but Obama laid the groundwork" rhetoric just like we heard about the economy.

Correct, he will be given credit for everything UNTIL the economic cycle brings the inevitable slowdown;  That will be fully attributable to Mr. Trump

• 3 weeks later...

North Korea started shipping back remains of US Solidiers lost at war last week.  Vice President Pence greeted them for the solemn ceremony.  Most people wouldn’t know because the media forgot to cover it.  

Why we don’t trust the media:

U.S. Soldiers Caskets Arrival From Korea coverage by network: 

ABC World News Tonight- 24 seconds 

CBS Evening News- Did Not Cover 

NBC Nightly News- Did Not Cover

CNN- 58 seconds

MSNBC- Did Not Cover

• 10 months later...