Setx is the King for Coaches and Basketball

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:00 PM, Boogy1000 said:

You now have Coach Sigler, Coach Boutte, Coach Green, Coach Sutherland, and Coach Jubert coaching in the area. I think basketball will be exciting for years to come. You have potential 6A, 5A, 4A, and 3A state champions. Great time to be a basketball fan. 

Help me with something on Joubert, is he ever going to go all in on football or will he keep trying to play both sides of that line. I'm ready for him to commit to one or the other.

On 6/7/2018 at 3:00 PM, Boogy1000 said:

You now have Coach Sigler, Coach Boutte, Coach Green, Coach Sutherland, and Coach Jubert coaching in the area. I think basketball will be exciting for years to come. You have potential 6A, 5A, 4A, and 3A state champions. Great time to be a basketball fan. 

Don’t forget about English...oh wait I forgot some don’t believe he’s an elite head coach

On 6/13/2018 at 6:19 AM, stevenash said:

I am a strong believer in the abilities of Mr. English.   Plenty of great coaches who dont have/never will have state championship to their credit.

I would argue that some of the best coaches in the game will never win a title..and several state champion coaches could never win one if not for the crazy amount of talent they’ve had.  

Jimmies/Joes > Xs/Os

On 6/13/2018 at 6:19 AM, stevenash said:

I am a strong believer in the abilities of Mr. English.   Plenty of great coaches who dont have/never will have state championship to their credit.

On 6/12/2018 at 5:24 PM, About a week ago said:

Don’t forget about English...oh wait I forgot some don’t believe he’s an elite head coach

English, imo, is a top 5 or 10 coach in our area.   I am also a believer in his abilities.  There are a lot of haters of Nederland and I think that’s where a lot of the downplay in his coaching prowess comes from.  

There are good and bad coaches, just like there are good and bad teachers, doctors, lawyers, etc.   On any given Tuesday or Friday, I can direct anyone to the appropriate gym in this area to see good or bad coaching, whichever they prefer.  

On 6/7/2018 at 3:00 PM, Boogy1000 said:

I COMPLETELY agree with THIS statement.