BS Wildcats

Dallardsville Big Sandy 13 Muenster 3/FINAL/BIG SANDY WILDCATS...CLASS 2A STATE CHAMPIONS!!!

14 posts in this topic

FINAL FROM ROUND ROCK:

Dallardsville Big Sandy      13

Muenster                            3

Congratulations to the Coach Jacob Hooker and the Big Sandy Wildcats.....CLASS 2A STATE CHAMPIONS!!!

AllSportsMom likes this

Brings me out of retirement to say.....CONGRATS to the Big Sandy Wildcats.  I know Coach Hooker and the intensity, preparation, love and desire he brings to the field everyday.  He brings that attitude everyday and challenges his players to outwork him.  Fantastic season and just could not be more happy for the coaches, team and the entire community.  I have two of my best, lifelong friends who work for Big Sandy and know this is really special for all involved.

Hagar, BS Wildcats and bullets13 like this

11 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

Brings me out of retirement to say.....CONGRATS to the Big Sandy Wildcats.  I know Coach Hooker and the intensity, preparation, love and desire he brings to the field everyday.  He brings that attitude everyday and challenges his players to outwork him.  Fantastic season and just could not be more happy for the coaches, team and the entire community.  I have two of my best, lifelong friends who work for Big Sandy and know this is really special for all involved.

Glad to hear from ya

Chester86 likes this

Congratulations to the Wildcats, Coaches, and the whole community, and my friend, BS Wildcats.  I’m excited, but not terribly surprised.  I felt very good about their chances.

Party time in Dallardsville!

BS Wildcats and Chester86 like this