Playoff home-field for 4A and below

Guest ECBucFan

EC has enjoyed playing at Texan Drive stadium (New Caney) since it opened. There is NO comparison in playing at Texan Drive and playing in Winnie.  

4 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

There, now you have two great "examples" for you right here in SETX. I am 100% sure it happens all across the state, too. I presume your questions have now been adequately answered, joeisbell. LOL

your facilities are adequate. why do you care? there's only a few scenarios in all of the region where the host has crap for a stadium/atmosphere so that's why i strongly support the change. and not everyone has the cornell opinioin, alot of small schools around here want to host

Guest ECBucFan

I guess you are just determined to dig in your heels.

You asked for examples, and you got them. But thats still not good enough for you.

You try to somehow limit the UIL STATE playofffs to SE TX only. Thats totally wrong,and you know it but thats still not good enough for you.   

EC is "adequate", and some in SE TX are barely adequate or even inadequate, but there is ZERO comparison of any of them to Texan Drive, for example. You would want to deprive the players of the playofff experience in a large upscale stadium? Do you REALLY think players would be ultra pumped for yet another game in Buna or Anahuac, etc?  It would SEEM just like another District game.    

Whatever. 

8 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

You asked for examples, and you got them. But thats still not good enough for you.

You try to somehow limit the UIL STATE playofffs to SE TX only. Thats totally wrong,and you know it but thats still not good enough for you.   

EC is "adequate", and some in SE TX are barely adequate or even inadequate, but there is ZERO comparison of any of them to Texan Drive, for example. You would want to deprive the players of the playofff experience in a large upscale stadium? Do you REALLY think players would be ultra pumped for yet another game in Buna or Anahuac, etc?  It would SEEM just like another District game.    

Whatever. 

All jokes aside, I’ll bet a home playoff game at the Reservation would be an experience that would beat the socks off any game played in a 1/4 filled Texan Drive Stadium. 

9 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

Whatever. 

Anahuac now ? yes that is a very nice complex they have - but they wont be hosting any time soon - so that would be open if the two crappy complex teams wish to play at a nicer venue.

buna? No ma'am