Trump is such a racist

stevenash

49 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You've been asked to give examples of Trump's racist behavior and wouldn't do it.

Make a list, it shouldn't be that hard since there are so many examples.

This is a forum for debate, so make your argument rather than deeming yourself the judge of who is and isn't honest on here.

I owe you nothing. But ill throw you a bone or two. Just go re read his presidential campaign announcement.  Or his response to Charlottesville. Or his comments about sh.  It hole countries. 

I doubt you find those speeches racist because you think just like him. Which means you think that I just called racist without saying it.

Hit dogs yelp. 

Ive made the point I wanted to make. The POS in the oval office is racist trash even though he granted a black woman clemency. You trolls can have this trash thread.  

45 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I owe you nothing. But ill throw you a bone or two. Just go re read his presidential campaign announcement.  Or his response to Charlottesville. Or his comments about sh.  It hole countries. 

I doubt you find those speeches racist because you think just like him. Which means you think that I just called racist without saying it.

Hit dogs yelp. 

Ive made the point I wanted to make. The POS in the oval office is racist trash even though he granted a black woman clemency. You trolls can have this trash thread.  

Don't go out of your way accommodating me...you would be wasting your time because you've posted enough to make your opinion fairly worthless to me.

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Don't go out of your way accommodating me...you would be wasting your time because you've posted enough to make your opinion fairly worthless to me.

That's because you are a racist.  Even though you don't act like one, "some" seem to know how you really think.

3 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Hit dogs yelp. 

He'll never be as big a POS as your man obama.  Now you want to talk about a racist...........!

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

He'll never be as big a POS as your man obama.  Now you want to talk about a racist...........!

i

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Pointing out inequalities in our justice system isn't being racist. Calling out racism isn't being racist.

I get it. White males don't like Obama. Doesn't bother me one bit. But why all the hurt feelings that blacks, Mexicans, women, Asians and everyone else in America think Trump is trash?

BTW, ya boy kinda admitted the NFL protest. Wasn't about the flag.

Per dumb Donald

I am gonna ask all of those people to recommend to me, because that’s what they’re protesting, people that they think were unfairly treated by the justice system, and I understand that. And I’m gonna ask them to recommend to me, people that were unfairly treated, friends of theirs or people that they know about, and I’m gonna take a look at those applications. And if I find—and my committee finds—that they were unfairly treated, then we will pardon them or at least let them out

6 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

You've been asked to give examples of Trump's racist behavior and wouldn't do it.

This is a forum for debate, so make your argument rather than deeming yourself the judge of who is and isn't honest on here.

Hit dogs yelp. 

It appears to me all the race hustling reverends and black politicians loved Trump before he was a republican President but now they all see how he is trying to work for the betterment of the American citizen and hurting the amount of $$$ these folks use to line their pockets and they dont like it and that goes for the republicans too. Maybe they liked him so he would donate to them????

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

BearEssentials- Now that we know just how much you "know" about many of us and what we think, I want to thank you.  Because, through your posts, you have made it quite obvious to all exactly how you think.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

BearEssentials- Now that we know just how much you "know" about many of us and what we think, I want to thank you.  Because, through your posts, you have made it quite obvious to all exactly how you think.

Your thread made it fairly obvious how you think.  If anything trump has helped by exposing the bigotry in our society. There's no reasoning with people who who won't acknowledge facts.

I'm willing to engage on real topics but this one is pure b.s. and you know it. I don't care if you like Trump, but don't try to say he's not racist because he did one thing right when his whole life has been marked by racist acts.

I guess you're not the cool Steve Nash

This is the hidden content, please

BTW. Don't be a chicken and write a message without @me that's a you know what move.

My thread was not, as you suggested, a bit of race bait ( that is a fairly standard response from those who see everything through a racial prism)  The intent of it was to suggest that deeds are more powerful than words ( especially words that are taken out of context and twisted- such as " I am sure there are good people on both sides".  If one wants to badly enough, he can interpret any word or action as something racist.  I've mentioned this before but am repeating just in case you weren't around.  A  number of years ago, we were having a discussion on this board about families.  I mentioned that often times, hate is taught by parents ( perhaps not always intentionally) and that is passed on to their  young.   The individual with whom I was having the discussion IMMEDIATELY responded that saying "young" rather than kids had a racist inference by suggesting those folks were animals.  Nothing was further from the truth, but thats how that individual chose to view it.  From my viewpoint, that is pure despairation to find a way to allege racism when it simply did not exist.  The title of my thread was intentional because I believe, especially in the political world, that racism, sexism, homophobia are terms that have become too common and used to much and the elections seemed to have validated my theory.  Now, please take a few minutes and let me know precisely how you "know" I am a racist and, by the way, my like or dislike fro trump proves ZERO

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

My thread was not, as you suggested, a bit of race bait ( that is a fairly standard response from those who see everything through a racial prism)  The intent of it was to suggest that deeds are more powerful than words ( especially words that are taken out of context and twisted- such as " I am sure there are good people on both sides".  If one wants to badly enough, he can interpret any word or action as something racist.  I've mentioned this before but am repeating just in case you weren't around.  A  number of years ago, we were having a discussion on this board about families.  I mentioned that often times, hate is taught by parents ( perhaps not always intentionally) and that is passed on to their  young.   The individual with whom I was having the discussion IMMEDIATELY responded that saying "young" rather than kids had a racist inference by suggesting those folks were animals.  Nothing was further from the truth, but thats how that individual chose to view it.  From my viewpoint, that is pure despairation to find a way to allege racism when it simply did not exist.  The title of my thread was intentional because I believe, especially in the political world, that racism, sexism, homophobia are terms that have become too common and used to much and the elections seemed to have validated my theory.  Now, please take a few minutes and let me know precisely how you "know" I am a racist and, by the way, my like or dislike fro trump proves ZERO

On 6/8/2018 at 5:23 PM, BS Wildcats said:

You're comfortable with the way Trump talks about people of color. His whole life has shown he has disdain for people of color. One good deed doesn't absolve him for his lifetime of being racist

I know plenty of nice racist. Being mean is a requirement. Neither is wearing a hood or burning a cross.

I judge people by the company they keep.  You're quite ok with how that idiot speaks. And by the looks at your other threads you like race baiting.  

You have told me who you are. And I believe you. You are a racist looking for acceptance to be racist without people calling you out for saying racist b.s.

If that's how you want to live, more power to you. But this ain't 1950 and you're gonna get called out for the dumb stuff you say.

On 6/8/2018 at 5:23 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Pointing out inequalities in our justice system isn't being racist. Calling out racism isn't being racist.

I get it. White males don't like Obama. Doesn't bother me one bit. But why all the hurt feelings that blacks, Mexicans, women, Asians and everyone else in America think Trump is trash?

Per dumb Donald

I am gonna ask all of those people to recommend to me, because that’s what they’re protesting, people that they think were unfairly treated by the justice system, and I understand that. And I’m gonna ask them to recommend to me, people that were unfairly treated, friends of theirs or people that they know about, and I’m gonna take a look at those applications. And if I find—and my committee finds—that they were unfairly treated, then we will pardon them or at least let them out

On 6/8/2018 at 0:57 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Hit dogs yelp. 

15 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

You're comfortable with the way Trump talks about people of color. His whole life has shown he has disdain for people of color. One good deed doesn't absolve him for his lifetime of being racist

I know plenty of nice racist. Being mean is a requirement. Neither is wearing a hood or burning a cross.

I judge people by the company they keep.  You're quite ok with how that idiot speaks. And by the looks at your other threads you like race baiting.  

You have told me who you are. And I believe you. You are a racist looking for acceptance to be racist without people calling you out for saying racist b.s.

If that's how you want to live, more power to you. But this ain't 1950 and you're gonna get called out for the dumb stuff you say.

Per dumb Donald

Hit dogs yelp. 

That POS, as you call him, has done more for the US in a year in the Oval Office, than the previous dumbarse could do in eight.  Maybe that is what is hard for the black community to stomach.  Finally get a black POTUS, and he fails miserably.  Could be that is your underlying problem with Trump?  #MAGA!!

On 6/10/2018 at 9:58 AM, BS Wildcats said:

That POS, as you call him, has done more for the US in a year in the Oval Office, than the previous dumbarse could do in eight.  Maybe that is what is hard for the black community to stomach.  Finally get a black POTUS, and he fails miserably.  Could be that is your underlying problem with Trump?  #MAGA!!

28 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

No reasonable political scientist would claim Trump has accomplished more than Obama, let alone any other modern president.

You are confusing policy with character. This thread is about character. . if a guy like trump was married to your sister or daughter youd want to kick his butt. He's a serial philanderer, possible a pedophile for walking in on underage girls in various states of undress, maybe a serial sexual assailant and has been bankrupt at least 4 times.

So when I call trump a POS , understand I'm talking about his character as a man. There s no way you welcome a man of this behavior in your home or house of worship.

The only character flaw Obama is guilty of in your eyes is being a successful black man who dared to speak out about the injustices in our society.

I believe your parents had a phase for people like this. The first word started with U. The second word started with N.

This is why I speak on this subject and its defenders with such disdain. 

Only 3 more years and I can go to much more enlightened environs. You need to get out of the woods and meet people BS Wildcat.

10 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

No reasonable political scientist would claim Trump has accomplished more than Obama, let alone any other modern president.

You are confusing policy with character. This thread is about character. . if a guy like trump was married to your sister or daughter youd want to kick his butt. He's a serial philanderer, possible a pedophile for walking in on underage girls in various states of undress, maybe a serial sexual assailant and has been bankrupt at least 4 times.

So when I call trump a POS , understand I'm talking about his character as a man. There s no way you welcome a man of this behavior in your home or house of worship.

The only character flaw Obama is guilty of in your eyes is being a successful black man who dared to speak out about the injustices in our society.

I believe your parents had a phase for people like this. The first word started with U. The second word started with N.

This is why I speak on this subject and its defenders with such disdain. 

Only 3 more years and I can go to much more enlightened environs. You need to get out of the woods and meet people BS Wildcat.

Wow. Thanks for the entertaining rant. There is so much wrong in your hate-filled diatribe that I don't know where to start. Let's just be content with the notion that "most, if not all, are laughing at you, not with you." If you want to debate any of your asinine contentions, I'm more than ready. But this song and dance has been played out before...with you claiming you ain't got time for that. So I'll just continue laughing but at the same time feel sorry that people like you actually vote for our representatives. I'll continue cashing my bigger paychecks while congratulating my neighbors for cashing theirs, while you stew in the bile and audacity of prosperity.

37 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Wow. Thanks for the entertaining rant. There is so much wrong in your hate-filled diatribe that I don't know where to start. Let's just be content with the notion that "most, if not all, are laughing at you, not with you." If you want to debate any of your asinine contentions, I'm more than ready. But this song and dance has been played out before...with you claiming you ain't got time for that. So I'll just continue laughing but at the same time feel sorry that people like you actually vote for our representatives. I'll continue cashing my bigger paychecks while congratulating my neighbors for cashing theirs, while you stew in the bile and audacity of prosperity.

You should consider comedy as a second career. 

I was wondering when you were going to show up, troll. 

5 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

You should consider comedy as a second career. 

I was wondering when you were going to show up, troll. 

Your the comedian. (Oops, that sounded like the ol' "I know you are but what am I" gag. But I'll sink down with you in the gutter. You might live there, but I don't mind visiting from time to time.) I'm shocked you have the audacity to reply, but not surprised you will not debate. Pedophile! (Oh please, oh please ask me for proof of that last dig.)

45 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Oh one more thing. I'm going to go out on my beautiful deck overlooking the beautiful lake abutting my back yard and smoke a cigar that costs more than you make in an hour..

The best revenge is living well. So eat it.

14 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Oh one more thing. I'm going to go out on my beautiful deck overlooking the beautiful lake abutting my back yard and smoke a cigar that costs more than you make in an hour..

The best revenge is living well. So eat it.

Stereotype much? I though you Liberals hated that. Would you care to guess how much I make? Do you think it is as much as Nancy Pelosi? And if the best revenge is living well, how do you feel about Trump's wealth? Hypocrite much?

And how did I know that you would pull the ol' "I ain't got time for that" routine. I could buy all of your cigars if I would have made that bet. Problem is, I couldn't have gotten any takers. Do you actually feel confident or even competent in this "discussion". I'm not even good at it, but have a grin from ear to ear anticipating an attempt at a retort. Let's make another prediction...you will run like a frightened schoolgirl from an amateur debater. Anyone care to make that bet?