Trump is such a racist

stevenash

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

A broke clock is right twice a day.ย  Trump is still a racist piece of trash.

Do tell.ย ย  Please provide a couple of instances with concrete examples rather than simply repeating the mantra drummed into you by the media.

Black unemployment at lowest rate since records have been kept.ย  I guess that and the above are the "broke clock" examples, right?

27 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Do tell.ย ย  Please provide a couple of instances with concrete examples rather than simply repeating the mantra drummed into you by the media.

Black unemployment at lowest rate since records have been kept.ย  I guess that and the above are the "broke clock" examples, right?

I've stated Trump's racism examples numerous times on thisย site.ย  I've pointes out his words but it's not good enough for anyone who "thinks" like you.ย I won't do it again. Its a waste of my precious time.

As for the unemployment, that started under Obama. And its still twice as high as white unemployment. He gets no credit from me.

He's trash and that's it. FDT.ย 

So your time is too valuable?ย  Or do you simply not have what I asked you for?ย  Its real easy to make claims( like Obama is a Muslim or is not a legitimate U.S. citizen)ย but not nearly as easy to document them.ย  If I am understanding you correctly, you feel that blacks, during the Obama term, were better off from an employment standpoint than they are now?ย  You feel that the fact that the blacks, Hispanics, other minorities as well as Caucasians taking home more money due to reduced taxes and fewer regulations is somehow attributable to Obama rather than Trump.ย  If you honestly believe all of this, please tell me how the release of 3 prisoners in N. Korea and the 1 in Venezuela is attributable to Mr. Obama-ย  Yes, please tell me IF you have any time left out of your "precious time".ย  And, by the way, thank you for honoring Mr.ย  Obamas request that all citizens practice civility and tolerance. I am sure that declaring Mr. Trump "a racist piece of trash" certainly meets those requirements.

4 hours ago, stevenash said:

So your time is too valuable?ย  Or do you simply not have what I asked you for?ย  Its real easy to make claims( like Obama is a Muslim or is not a legitimate U.S. citizen)ย but not nearly as easy to document them.ย  If I am understanding you correctly, you feel that blacks, during the Obama term, were better off from an employment standpoint than they are now?ย  You feel that the fact that the blacks, Hispanics, other minorities as well as Caucasians taking home more money due to reduced taxes and fewer regulations is somehow attributable to Obama rather than Trump.ย  If you honestly believe all of this, please tell me how the release of 3 prisoners in N. Korea and the 1 in Venezuela is attributable to Mr. Obama-ย  Yes, please tell me IF you have any time left out of your "precious time".ย  And, by the way, thank you for honoring Mr.ย  Obamas request that all citizens practice civility and tolerance. I am sure that declaring Mr. Trump "a racist piece of trash" certainly meets those requirements.

The whole premise of this thread is trash.ย  One good deed does not mean Trump isnt a racist POS. His words and deeds speak for him. He's trash and the people who blindly support him are trash too.

The so called tax cut ain't shite. When you fill out your 1040 next year you'll see he screwed the working man.ย  The only people who got a tax cut were the top 1 percent the same people who have recieved 99 percent of this country's economic growth since "saint" Reagan took office.ย 

As for unemployment, I thought those numbers were lies when Obama was president but now I'm supposed to believe them cause dumb Donald is in office?ย 

Yeah I believe the numbers. They were trending down well before he got in office.ย  They need to go lower. He's had little to nothing to do with it, per respected economists.ย 

In summary, the premise of this thread is trash. Yall dont believe what dumb donald says is racist cause y'all and/orย y'all family sayย the same foul stuff in private company and on anonymous message boards.ย  And you don't get a cookie for doing the right thing. You need to raise your expectations.

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

The whole premise of this thread is trash.ย  One good deed does not mean Trump isnt a racist POS. His words and deeds speak for him. He's trash and the people who blindly support him are trash too.

The so called tax cut ain't shite. When you fill out your 1040 next year you'll see he screwed the working man.ย  The only people who got a tax cut were the top 1 percent the same people who have recieved 99 percent of this country's economic growth since "saint" Reagan took office.ย 

As for unemployment, I thought those numbers were lies when Obama was president but now I'm supposed to believe them cause dumb Donald is in office?ย 

Yeah I believe the numbers. They were trending down well before he got in office.ย  They need to go lower. He's had little to nothing to do with it, per respected economists.ย 

In summary, the premise of this thread is trash. Yall dont believe what dumb donald says is racist cause y'all and/orย y'all family sayย the same foul stuff in private company and on anonymous message boards.ย  And you don't get a cookie for doing the right thing. You need to raise your expectations.

The Widest barometer reflecting the health of the economy is GDP..Mr. Obama is the ONLY president since world war 11 who DID NOT have a single year where the economy grew at 3% or better.ย  From 2014 to 2016, the GDP, while positive, was declining progressively from the prior year.ย  The tax cuts not only raised the take home pay of nearly every employed American, it also brought about hundreds of companies giving their employees $1000 year end bonuses.ย  Sorry, sir but that "aint trash"ย  As for "screwing the working man":, all he has done is make sure there are more working men than there were when he took office.ย  For the first time in a very long time, there are more jobs available than people unemployed.ย  That too, "aint trash"ย  ย Lets debate this further.ย  I am very conversant with the inner workings of the economy and would like to have more exchanges with you about it.

Why does this board continue to bait people in on race? There are peopleย  on here who feed off of it. This is a political forum not a forum ment to device people. Southeast Texas has some of the best friendly and caring people I know. It was displayedย  when I visited Groves, Texasย  and had to be rescued by boat doing Harvey.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

8 hours ago, stevenash said:

The Widest barometer reflecting the health of the economy is GDP..Mr. Obama is the ONLY president since world war 11 who DID NOT have a single year where the economy grew at 3% or better.ย  From 2014 to 2016, the GDP, while positive, was declining progressively from the prior year.ย  The tax cuts not only raised the take home pay of nearly every employed American, it also brought about hundreds of companies giving their employees $1000 year end bonuses.ย  Sorry, sir but that "aint trash"ย  As for "screwing the working man":, all he has done is make sure there are more working men than there were when he took office.ย  For the first time in a very long time, there are more jobs available than people unemployed.ย  That too, "aint trash"ย  ย Lets debate this further.ย  I am very conversant with the inner workings of the economy and would like to have more exchanges with you about it.

You're being intellectually dishonest.ย  Look at the economy Obama inherited and the one he left.ย  Trump is just riding the wave. And that isn't the premise of this POS thread. Trump is still a racist despite doing something that positively affected a black woman.ย ย 

Trump is a POS racist. Go ask your "black" friends since you don't believe me.

6 hours ago, Law Man said:

Divideย  and stir up hate. Politics is about change. I joined this board because I witnessed a community come together and open up to a stranger who was a long way from home.

ย 

ย 

The whole point of this thread was race baiting.ย  Anyone secure with him or herself wouldnt start a thread like this.

I knew it was bait but I was feeling froggy so I jumped in.

Admitting the president is racist doesn't necessarily mean you're a racist, even if you voted for him. Hillary ran a sorry campaign. But when you post threads like this, you're just trying to justify your own racist tendencies.

The sports threads are much more fun.ย  Until the people on the politic threads start being honest with themselves ill just call them out for what it is.

7 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

The whole point of this thread was race baiting.ย  Anyone secure with him or herself wouldnt start a thread like this.

I knew it was bait but I was feeling froggy so I jumped in.

Admitting the president is racist doesn't necessarily mean you're a racist, even if you voted for him. Hillary ran a sorry campaign. But when you post threads like this, you're just trying to justify your own racist tendencies.

The sports threads are much more fun.ย  Until the people on the politic threads start being honest with themselves ill just call them out for what it is.

You've been asked to give examples of Trump's racist behavior and wouldn't do it.

Make a list, it shouldn't be that hard since there are so many examples.

This is a forum for debate, so make your argument rather than deeming yourself the judge of who is and isn't honest on here.

You're being intellectually dishonest.ย  Look at the economy Obama inherited and the one he left.ย  Trump is just riding the wave. And that isn't the premise of this POS thread. Trump is still a racist despite doing something that positively affected a black woman.ย ย 

Is this really your response to Nash's explanation of the state of the economy?

Sir, there aren't many things I understand well but the economy is one of them.ย  Intellectually dishonest sounds great but I am afraid you don't even know what you are saying when you make that statement.ย  Obama inherited an economy at the absolute bottom of a recession.ย  We ALWAYS recover from a recession as evidenced by the undeniable FACT that there has NEVER been one from which we didn't recover.ย  The "recovery" was a very weak one ( as documented by the GDP facts that I gave you.) It doesn't take a brain surgeon to understand that the recovery was attributable to the cyclicality of the economy rather than who was piloting the airplane.ย  The recovery could/should have been much more vibrant but too many taxes and regulations limited that recovery.ย Permit me to remind you that the "wave" Trump is riding is one where the GDP declined from 2013 to 2014, 2015 to 2015, and 2016.ย  It is "intellectually dishonest" to characterize that as a wave.