Hardin Jefferson Basketball 2018/19

They will always put a very good product on the floor. Solid program with lots of tradition and good coaching. Can’t remember when they won less than 20 games a year. Silsbee should be the favorite this coming year to win the district. But after that????

17 hours ago, no-look said:

He’s what makes that wheel turn. Lots of behind the scenes. His technology skills are second to none. 

But he has not been able to institute a good communications program at HJ. After speaking with him, he said to be very aware of the next several years on the girls side.  Predicting big success.

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Thinking they will be best girls team in area regardless of classification

Wondering if they will be at Huntington this year? Would like to see them play. Huntington played there this year so wondering if it’s a return game? 

12 hours ago, no-look said:

Wondering if they will be at Huntington this year? Would like to see them play. Huntington played there this year so wondering if it’s a return game? 

Yall gonna have to call off the police traps. Even the silver-haired Wonderman has no control over your town.

16 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Best girls team in area, regardless of classification?  Better than United, Lumberton, Livingston, and Barbers Hill?  Sorry, y'all.  This is hard to believe.  I guess we'll see how it unfolds....

Yes.   That good.  Deepest team in the area with the best player in the area in Tunisha Strong.  

7 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Yes.   That good.  Deepest team in the area with the best player in the area in Tunisha Strong.  

They have the top 2 in my eyes. Ashlon Jackson is who I would take as the better of the two. I’m going to go ahead and call it and predict a state championship for them next year. 

1 hour ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

They have the top 2 in my eyes. Ashlon Jackson is who I would take as the better of the two. I’m going to go ahead and call it and predict a state championship for them next year. 

You’re right.  They probably do have the top two.  

• 2 months later...
On 6/5/2018 at 2:54 PM, stevenash said:

But he has not been able to institute a good communications program at HJ. After speaking with him, he said to be very aware of the next several years on the girls side.  Predicting big success.

I don't see why not. You were able to get an ATM in that town.