More Info Concerning the Las Vegas Shooting

Hagar

I have no idea how reliable this link is.  Based on the content, it appears to be valid.  Evidently, the AP & others sued to get LVMPD to release documents, and they prove the PChief of LVMPD and the FBI lied about the incident.  I’ll remind y’all, ISIS claimed responsibility, and they rarely do that unless they are responsible.  I just wonder why it takes court orders to get this info - and why we’ve heard no more on the Republican Train incident?  I’ll admit that if my life was dependent on the right answer, I’d say ISIS was involved, but that’s just me.

This is the hidden content, please

7 hours ago, jv_coach said:

2bgq0m.jpg

And the Repub Train Wreck - A conspiracy theorist dream.  

On a side note - If aliens land on Earth, the first thing we’d want to know, are they here to help us or hurt us.  Easy way to do that, do they gravitate to Republican leadership (help) or Dem leadership (hurt).  Problem solved :) 

13 hours ago, Big girl said:

You guys don't want to admit that a white man shot over 500 people. You all are grasping for straws. If he was a Muslim, you all would believe it.

Wrong again.  I believe he shot them, or at least most of them.  The question is, was he a Muslim, or a loon.  Based on the new information, he’s most likely a Muslim.

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

Prepare for racism and profiling accusations.

No doubt we can’t be profiling.  Heaven knows if it’s a known fact that a “little person” (midget) committed a murder, we should not discount the Houston Rockets as potential suspects.  Based on this PC-BS I wonder why the police even want a description.  Heaven forbid you use any common sense.

An example I personally know about:  A very close friend, who’s a Federal Officer, was about to board a flight and was taken by the TSA for a pat down.  Great idea.  Pat down a Fed Officer, but let “suspicious” looking folks go through.  Better to let a terrorist get on than offend someone.  Barf!

I think the guy in the Vegas shooting probably forgot to take his meds. He just wasn't himself. Not trying to make light of the situation, just trying to make us aware that there are people out there just waiting for something to "snap". Medicated people can do some strange stuff if they forget to dose or run out.

On 6/6/2018 at 7:34 AM, baddog said:

I think the guy in the Vegas shooting probably forgot to take his meds. He just wasn't himself. Not trying to make light of the situation, just trying to make us aware that there are people out there just waiting for something to "snap". Medicated people can do some strange stuff if they forget to dose or run out.

Not sure big buddy.  That new info released, at the very least, suggest the possibility of him having ties to ISIS.  Maybe not, but the crickets from that & the Train Wreck says volumes to me.  If the guy just forgot his meds, why did they lie to us?  If the Train Wreck was just an accident, why not some follow up stories to explain all of it, along with some background on those Loons in the truck?  I’m convinced there’s more here than meets the eye.  Both events stink worse than skunk juice.  Just my dumb country opinion.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Not sure big buddy.  That new info released, at the very least, suggest the possibility of him having ties to ISIS.  Maybe not, but the crickets from that & the Train Wreck says volumes to me.  If the guy just forgot his meds, why did they lie to us?  If the Train Wreck was just an accident, why not some follow up stories to explain all of it, along with some background on those Loons in the truck?  I’m convinced there’s more here than meets the eye.  Both events stink worse than skunk juice.  Just my dumb country opinion.

Didn't really think this guy was medicated, just throwing it out there for something to chew on. Had a guy in Beaumont kill his own mother, decapitate her, laid her head, eyes and brain neatly on a night stand only because he hadn't taken his meds. Lots of other people out there who are medicated. Scary.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:
2 hours ago, REBgp said:

On 6/7/2018 at 11:53 AM, baddog said:

Didn't really think this guy was medicated, just throwing it out there for something to chew on. Had a guy in Beaumont kill his own mother, decapitate her, laid her head, eyes and brain neatly on a night stand only because he hadn't taken his meds. Lots of other people out there who are medicated. Scary.

I’d be curious to know the number of people in mental institutions, like Rusk State Hospital, in 1970, and the number in them now.  The internet, full of information (and mis-information) seems to want to skip this detail, or its hidden in some obscure article.  I did find this - In 1955 (pop. 171 Million) there were 339 beds per 100,000 people, and in 2000 (pop. 281 Million)  there was only 22 beds per 100,000.  So 317 per every 100,000 who would’ve been in an institution in 1955, are now walking among us.  I realize medications helps many, but if one, like the person baddog mentioned above, doesn’t take them, the results, as he stated, can be scary.

25 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I’d be curious to know the number of people in mental institutions, like Rusk State Hospital, in 1970, and the number in them now.  The internet, full of information (and mis-information) seems to want to skip this detail, or its hidden in some obscure article.  I did find this - In 1955 (pop. 171 Million) there were 339 beds per 100,000 people, and in 2000 (pop. 281 Million)  there was only 22 beds per 100,000.  So 317 per every 100,000 who would’ve been in an institution in 1955, are now walking among us.  I realize medications helps many, but if one, like the person baddog mentioned above, doesn’t take them, the results, as he stated, can be scary.

You are correct but just think how much more "compassionate" our society has become?

• 3 weeks later...