Will TBS Fire Samantha Bee ?

Hagar

Can’t believe SB came out with this right after the Roseanne SNAFU.  I doubt TBS will fire her, but we’ll see.  Keep in mind that virtually every MSM News repeated what Roseanne tweeted, despite how “offensive” it was claimed to be.  I seriously doubt any will repeat, or print what Bee said about Ivanka, because it’s so offensive.  You be the judge.

This is the hidden content, please

Btw, the actual video was on this link about an hour ago.  I’ve noticed it’s no longer available - to offensive?  She call Ivanka a feckless  c _ _ _  and, as they said on TV, it rhymes with hunt.

Here’s a CNN beeped out version, but to the reporters credit, she found it “extremely offensive”, as did the women I watched on Fox.

5 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Anyone that doesn’t know who the woman is that Roseanne tweeted about and voted for Obama, is a certified low information voter.

Conservatives are very aware of who she is...surprise, surprise.

I don't put much faith in Presidents, or in presidential platforms, presidential agendas, or in presidential legacies.  I've been like that way before Obama, and I will still feel like that after 45.

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I don't put much faith in Presidents, or in presidential platforms, presidential agendas, or in presidential legacies.  I've been like that way before Obama, and I will still feel like that after 45.

Not sure what this has to do with my statement, which is, by the way, 100% correct.

Anyone that didn't know who Valerie Jarrett was and voted for Obama is a low information voter.

She's his Oz behind the curtain.

Many conservative media personalities aren’t advocates of targeting companies advertising for disgusting shows.  Myself, I don’t have a problem with it.  That said, Kudos to Autotrader and State Farm’s Insurance for pulling out of SB’s show, Full Frontal.