NFL Football and the reason's for the coming demise

Many on the internet have complained the new rule to stand infringes on the players rights.  I’ve tried to explain the NFL is a business, they make the rules.  Today, CBS News was reporting Roseanne was canceled because of a tweet.  At the end of the report (video in link), the anchor ask the reporter about freedom of speech.  Reporter said, and I’ll paraphrases, It’s ABC rules, and they own the company, so.......

This is the hidden content, please

This link has nothing to do w/NFL football, except as confirmation that businesses have the right to make rules, including the NFL.

• 2 months later...

People who back the protesters say boycott the NFL.  People who are anti protesters say boycott the NFL.  Meanwhile the only team I really care about, the Texans, have one of the better teams I've seen them have.  I may watch a few of their games, maybe all of them.

About five years ago I tweeted that the NFL would someday collapse and fail.  I based that prediction on CTE head injuries, bible prophecy, worsening social issues in the USA and in the World in general.  This was way before Kaepernick chose to take a knee.  Dispite what I typed about watching some Texans games, I still think it will happen.

On 8/23/2018 at 1:58 AM, Kountzer said:

People who back the protesters say boycott the NFL.  People who are anti protesters say boycott the NFL.  Meanwhile the only team I really care about, the Texans, have one of the better teams I've seen them have.  I may watch a few of their games, maybe all of them.

About five years ago I tweeted that the NFL would someday collapse and fail.  I based that prediction on CTE head injuries, bible prophecy, worsening social issues in the USA and in the World in general.  This was way before Kaepernick chose to take a knee.  Dispite what I typed about watching some Texans games, I still think it will happen.

you very well may be right