Although the Jordan vs LeBron debate will continue on regardless of this series, I think we should all realize that LeBron bears a lot of the blame for the state of the Cavs.  There is no question he has been the de facto GM of the Cavs since his return from Miami.  He has insisted on the franchise making certain signings and pretty much held them hostage to do so.  And so when we talk about what kind of team he has around them, we also must remember that this is the team that he basically put together.  To sum it up, while is without question one of the greatest players to ever lace em up, he is also a pretty terrible GM...

I watched the whole 1st game on the big screen in the middle of the ocean.  The other games I barely kept up with because i knew it was done after the refs and JR did their thing.

Did LeBron just show up at the post game presser after getting swept wearing a cast and claiming it was from punching a wall in Game 1?  GOAT?  Nah.......

5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I watched the whole 1st game on the big screen in the middle of the ocean.  The other games I barely kept up with because i knew it was done after the refs and JR did their thing.

Did LeBron just show up at the post game presser after getting swept wearing a cast and claiming it was from punching a wall in Game 1?  GOAT?  Nah.......

He coming to Houston 

He's not coming to Houston. They have already come out and said they would have to give up to much to fit him in. I personally don't want him to come to Houston. He may be one of the GOATs but he is also a cancer to a team. You saw what he did with the Cavs. he would not be able to mesh with the Rockets like Durant did with the Warriors. James would come in and start trying to take over and disrupt the team chemistry. then he would start whining like he does EVERY time he gets a foul called on him and ruin everything D'Antonio, Morey, and Harden have done to get this team where it is at right now.

21 hours ago, Coach85 said:

He's not coming to Houston. They have already come out and said they would have to give up to much to fit him in. I personally don't want him to come to Houston. He may be one of the GOATs but he is also a cancer to a team. You saw what he did with the Cavs. he would not be able to mesh with the Rockets like Durant did with the Warriors. James would come in and start trying to take over and disrupt the team chemistry. then he would start whining like he does EVERY time he gets a foul called on him and ruin everything D'Antonio, Morey, and Harden have done to get this team where it is at right now.

Paul George?

• 2 weeks later...