Louis Farrakhan Calls For The Of White Men!

Reagan

On 5/28/2018 at 8:55 PM, BS Wildcats said:

What an idiot, along with those that follow him.  Can you imagine the uproar if a white preacher had said this about black men.  But, we all know Farrakhan is not a preacher.  He belongs to that group of dogs, Muslims!!

The Nation Of Islam has at its root, hate. So while if a preacher ever said something like this ( regardless of his color) they would get pointed back to the Bible to show how they are wrong. In the Nation Of Islam one can not not say hey your wrong based on your holy book.

54 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

The Nation Of Islam has at its root, hate. So while if a preacher ever said something like this ( regardless of his color) they would get pointed back to the Bible to show how they are wrong. In the Nation Of Islam one can not not say hey your wrong based on your holy book.

Wasn't Calypso Louie and obama best good buds??

Wow!!! With All of the Racial unrest still relevant in “Our” Country, we have guys like this stirring the Pot. It doesn’t matter what Party you’re affiliated, or ethnicity; this sort of thinking is what screws up the World. I will say this though, at least we know where Farrakhan stands. He doesn’t represent me or my Family. Some on this Forum feel as he does as well as Roseann, but don’t make themselves known. These sort of comments arouses Hate within People full of Hate. Again, doesn’t matter what Party affiliation or Ethnicity. These statements rile up the Ignorant & Evil Spirited throughout the Country. Give this Crap less Press & Focus on how we can keep our Babies & Educators Safe during School. I won’t spend anymore time on this Ignorance. SMH 

1 hour ago, 1989NDN said:

I support BigCam2903 for President in 2020.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Lol, I appreciate the 1 & only Vote I may ever get.  Those '89 Indians may have made a Trip to San Antonio if ya'll played in today's Game. That was one tough Group. Been Brainstorming with one of my formers Summer Hoops players on how to properly approach a Dialogue with our Youth on School Safety, Bullying, & how to deal with just down right Evil People in Schools across the Country. We're gonna Start right here in SETX. Hopefully in the very near Future

I be in my own world.  I have 1001 things on my mind but Farrakhan ain't one of them.  Then I drift over to this part of the internet and find out he said blah blah blah.  I'm sure if I went looking I could find something equally offensive, that you guys overlook on a regular basis, on the other side, like the turner diaries.  But why bother.  going back to bed.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

I be in my own world.  I have 1001 things on my mind but Farrakhan ain't one of them.  Then I drift over to this part of the internet and find out he said blah blah blah.  I'm sure if I went looking I could find something equally offensive, that you guys overlook on a regular basis, on the other side, like the turner diaries.  But why bother.  going back to bed.

Why worry about any of that stuff, Kountzer.  After all, the end is imminent.

Does anyone else see the irony in Roseanne using a racial slur, getting her show cancelled, losing millions of $s, while on the other hand, a man can call for the extermination of all white people and he gets brushed off as irrelevant...... Pay him no mind. Why can't Roseanne just be brushed off?

Roseanne was wrong. I don't condone what she did but let's let the punishment fit the crime.

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Maybe we should all adopt your "blind and run" attitude anytime we see overt examples of racism and/or bigotry. How do you think that strategy would work out for you?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Does anyone else see the irony in Roseanne using a racial slur, getting her show cancelled, losing millions of $s, while on the other hand, a man can call for the extermination of all white people and he gets brushed off as irrelevant...... Pay him no mind. Why can't Roseanne just be brushed off?

Roseanne was wrong. I don't condone what she did but let's let the punishment fit the crime.

This is the hidden content, please

Like this guy was.

The liberals one-sided fake outrage is really pathetic.

7 hours ago, baddog said:

5 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Like this guy was.

The liberals one-sided fake outrage is really pathetic.

Or this guy

23 hours ago, baddog said:

Farrakhan wasn't in line to reboot his tv program on a major network. So, there's no leverage to use on him.  Besides, most people know if you pay much attention to him you're going to hear some weird stuff.  

24 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Farrakhan wasn't in line to reboot his tv program on a major network. So, there's no leverage to use on him.  Besides, most people know if you pay much attention to him you're going to hear some weird stuff.  

Leverage to accomplish what? What's weird is that anyone can say anything about the POTUS, up to and including his giving Putin a BJ. No leverage was used to make him lose his job, but call someone a monkey or mention their hairstyle and whammo, you are history. Just trying to get our priorities straight. Answer, they are very skewed and meaningless.

21 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Just imagine what would have happened if these things had been said about Mr. Trumps predecessor.   I will venture to guess that Kountzer, you would not have been shy about vocalizing your opinion in that instance.

You kidding me, right?  I've seen in the past and still see all sorts of vile an disgusting things said about Prez Obama, and his wife & family too.  

38 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

You kidding me, right?  I've seen in the past and still see all sorts of vile an disgusting things said about Prez Obama, and his wife & family too.  

This quote proves justification. While I am after all wrong-doers, you play the game of "I know you are but what am I". You have no moral fiber if you play both sides. The Bible can be quoted, but actions speak louder than words.

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I am not trying to justify anything.  I know that a lot of evil stuff has been said about Obama.  He let it go without saying anything, I do the same.

No he did not.  He lectured this country continually about the need for "tolerance and civility" which are two attributes that a goodly portion of his supporters do not adhere to.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2018 at 0:06 PM, stevenash said:

No he did not.  He lectured this country continually about the need for "tolerance and civility" which are two attributes that a goodly portion of his supporters do not adhere to.

Tolerance and civility are great characteristics. however racist and bigoted remarks deserve neither.

You can say all the horrible things you like. Its America!  Just don't get mad when you get called out for it. Its 2018. Not 1950