Robinson 9 Jasper 5/GM2-FINAL/Jasper 13 Robinson 1/GM3-FINAL/Jasper wins series 2-1 and advances to Region III Finals!

Game 2 of a Class 4A Region III Semifinal best of 3 series from Montgomery High School at 5.

Jasper leads this series 1-0.

Should a Game 3 be necessary, it will take place 30 minutes after Game 2.

The winner of this series will face the winner of the Salado/Huffman series.

4 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

I agree. He is The Voice of  Bulldog football and baseball but it's a struggle these days for him. Won't ever be the same without him though. GOD bless him. 

You're right about that. I went through about a ten year stretch not hearing him at all before streaming became a thing and it was so cool to hear him again. He was always good to me, but I haven't seen him since I moved away many years ago.

6 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

WAY TO GO DAWGS!! all of jasper is proud of you young men. To rockets fans u guys have a solid program and some talented players. Thanks for the great series.

Thanks very much and congratulations. Good luck to y’all, best hitting team I’ve seen in a while. 

17 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

I agree. He is The Voice of  Bulldog football and baseball but it's a struggle these days for him. Won't ever be the same without him though. GOD bless him. 

Ya'll wait til you are 55, you will see what it is like to be getting old....  At his worst he is still better than most!