Grandview 1 Buna 0/Gm1-FINAL/Grandview leads series 1-0

WOSgrad

The Buna Lady Cougars continue their historic playoff run tonight as they take on the Grandview Lady Zebras in Game 1 of this Class 3A Region III Final best of 3 series. 

Jim Sherman's Lady Cougars reached this point with a 13-0 bi-district win over Wallis Brazos, a area round sweep (6-4, 4-3) over Corrigan-Camden.  A 2-1 regional quarterfinal victory over Danbury (3-0, 0-2, 5-0) and a regional semifinal sweep over Rogers (7-2, 7-0).

Meanwhile, the Lady Zebras reached this round with a bi-district sweep of Teague (21-0, 11-0), a area round sweep of Little River Academy (5-1, 11-2), a 10-0 regional quarterfinal win over Frankston and a 8-6 regional semifinal win over Grandview.

The winner of this series will advance to the Class 3A State Championship Tournament next week.

Join Scott Loar for all of the action from Whitehouse High School at 6 by clicking on the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Buna Lady Cougar playoff softball on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!

Guest ECBucFan

The Grandview Zebras are undefeated. Their record is 38-0. However, they have not played the Buna Cougars, yet! IMO, this is the SC game. 

Go lady Coogs!

7 hours ago, HubTx said:

Todd, I get no love brother? Game 1 has a special play-by-play appearance from yours truly!

Sorry. bud!  No one told me, I can correct that right here!

Join Jereme Hubbard for all of the action from Whitehouse High School!