Regional Semifinal Info/Please post here

21 hours ago, Jasper Baseball said:

Jasper vs Waco Robinson

All games at Montgomery HS
Game 1 Thursday 7:00 
Game 2 Friday 5:00
Game 3 30 minutes after (if nec)

It's just Robinson please, we're not part of the WISD (thank God!)

Safe travel to you all.

Go Rockets!!

23 minutes ago, Rocket Man said:

My prediction: Salado wins

Wish i had an argument here but I know nothing about Salado. I do know , for whatever reason, Huffman started hitting the baseball and got hot at the right time. I do know Huffman's defense is their strength! Early in the season, Huffman played in some bigger 5A/6A tourneys so record is not padded! Going to enjoy the ride as long as it lasts and look forward to advancing further than Huffman has ever gone!

2 hours ago, LTFALCON said:

Wish i had an argument here but I know nothing about Salado. I do know , for whatever reason, Huffman started hitting the baseball and got hot at the right time. I do know Huffman's defense is their strength! Early in the season, Huffman played in some bigger 5A/6A tourneys so record is not padded! Going to enjoy the ride as long as it lasts and look forward to advancing further than Huffman has ever gone!

Just my guess, I'm not an expert.  Salado has been very solid the past several years.  I just looked at Huffman's schedule, averaging 10 runs per game in the playoffs, allowed 9 runs over 8 games; that's pretty good.  Salado averaging about 7 runs per game in the playoffs, allowed 18 runs over 6 games.  I'm very familiar with two of Salado's playoff opponents China Spring and Lorena, both solid programs.

LCM and Hudson are also solid programs that Huffman has beaten; looks like it's gonna be a good series.  What kind of pitching depth does Huffman have?  I know Salado's #1 is pretty dang good, both him and #2 are seniors.

3 hours ago, Rocket Man said:

Just my guess, I'm not an expert.  Salado has been very solid the past several years.  I just looked at Huffman's schedule, averaging 10 runs per game in the playoffs, allowed 9 runs over 8 games; that's pretty good.  Salado averaging about 7 runs per game in the playoffs, allowed 18 runs over 6 games.  I'm very familiar with two of Salado's playoff opponents China Spring and Lorena, both solid programs.

LCM and Hudson are also solid programs that Huffman has beaten; looks like it's gonna be a good series.  What kind of pitching depth does Huffman have?  I know Salado's #1 is pretty dang good, both him and #2 are seniors.

Huffman' s #1 is legit. Bumping 90 consistently and gets stronger as game progresses. #2 and 3 guys low to mid 80s with good breaking balls and throw strikes. 2 seniors and junior..... they have a couple of other kids that throw. Another senior  Will relieve and he is upper 80s and good for a couple of innings. Gets gased. Lol and there you have it.