Summer 7on7 Tourneys

TexazBall

Im out here and just a little update from teams ive seen

Westbrook ended up sending there Upcoming JV, and man thoes guys can play some ball. Probably the best team out here

United has some athletes, tlked to the coach and theyre still waiting for a few players but majority of them are out there..they played decent. They kinda look like a new franchise just starting with athletes..No chemistry basically but they have some dudes. Got it going after the 1st game. QB has a decent arm, WRs got speed, they just need some time to gel an theyll get better . 

GCM has some nice looking players. QB play wasnt as good 1st game but the 2nd game they connected on 4 or 5 i think. got a good set of WRs.

Silsbee probably was the only other team i seen an they have some athletes and good concepts.  Good looking kids, i look for Silsbees to have a good year

27 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I have no idea how H-F beat United.  They are down 12-7 to Silsbee at halftime....

Maybe 1st game jitters as that was the 1st time the Central and Ozen athletes have competed together.  Like Texasball said, just give them time...