Jasper 9 Bridge City 3/Gm2-FINAL/Jasper wins series 2-0!

6 minutes ago, TC21 said:

Well let’s be honest.. if you say they got a loaded bat.. WHY would they just start using it late in the game? At the end of the day Jasper has dominated BC in the playoffs over the years and yet we hear the excuses every time. Jasper has always been known for hitting so well and nothing has changed! Sadly people like you give BC people a bad name

First of all, I congratulated Jasper for a very well played series, I simply asked a question about something that I had never seen before.  It was brought to my attention when your coach was screaming at our coach while on the field.  At that point, I went and observed for myself, hitters 1-9 using the EXACT same bat.  I didn't say that Jasper starting using this bat late in the game, that is when I observed it.  They were using it the whole game.

Don't try and muddy the water, with playoff history, booster club buys multiple bats and multiple sizes, etc.  Based on what is being said, the 4 hole and 8 hole hitter, can both swing the same bat when they are so different in stature.  How does that make sense?

11 minutes ago, BC87 said:

First of all, I congratulated Jasper for a very well played series, I simply asked a question about something that I had never seen before.  It was brought to my attention when your coach was screaming at our coach while on the field.  At that point, I went and observed for myself, hitters 1-9 using the EXACT same bat.  I didn't say that Jasper starting using this bat late in the game, that is when I observed it.  They were using it the whole game.

Don't try and muddy the water, with playoff history, booster club buys multiple bats and multiple sizes, etc.  Based on what is being said, the 4 hole and 8 hole hitter, can both swing the same bat when they are so different in stature.  How does that make sense?

1st off the size of a person doesn’t have anything to do with bat. I played with guys in the high school and college that swung the same size bat as me and was much smaller. Some guys can generate more whip with their bat speed and make up the ground of “someone way bigger then them”. Some guys prefer to be choked up a little bit at all times.. so go ahead and throw the size of someone out. 

9 minutes ago, TC21 said:

1st off the size of a person doesn’t have anything to do with bat. I played with guys in the high school and college that swung the same size bat as me and was much smaller. Some guys can generate more whip with their bat speed and make up the ground of “someone way bigger then them”. Some guys prefer to be choked up a little bit at all times.. so go ahead and throw the size of someone out. 

Since my question cannot be answered, I am done with this topic.

8 minutes ago, BC87 said:

Since my question cannot be answered, I am done with this topic.

Answered and re-answered !!! We are just tired of arguing with someone that can’t accept his season is over... see y’all next year .. beautiful day up in the piney woods time for some golf and fishing ✌️

Just watching the highlights on a video on twitter... looks like BC made a few costly errors. Runners getting on, on strike 3 passed balls, missing routine, infield, pop fly’s. Hard to beat a team when making those costly mistakes. But, congrats to both teams for making it that far and Jasper for moving on. 

Player for BC texted player from Jasper and asked about bats.  Jasper played explained that we had bats for the season and we got two new bats for playoffs.  One is a 33" and the other 32".  The bats are the hottest on the market and come out the package with pop.  These two players play together in the Summer and have the highest respect for each other on and off the field.  The player from BC said okay and it was over.  Same thing this topic of loaded bats needs to do.  Two really good teams that unfortunately had to face each other early, but as a parent and fan its the most exciting baseball with jam packed stands, great ball players and two great games.  I'm sure there will be many more BC vs Jasper games in the future.  

As,  I get started, yes I am from BC. I am not here to argue whether Jasper used a loaded bat or not. I would like to say that it's disgusting that people/parents do this kind of stuff. Enough people to now it's a business. I was looking to buy my son a new bat and goggled cheap bats. As I scrolled down the page, there's sites for rolled and shaved bats. There is a difference between a shaved bat and a rolled bat. There's even the equipment needed to roll bats on one web site. You can choose whether the bat comes in new packaging. There's a reason baseball is the hardest sport to make it in. It takes a combination of God given abilities and hard work and sometimes that's not enough. The bats were made the way they are for safety reasons. It just disgust me that enough people do it to support businesses.