Dallas Hillcrest Player Was 25 Years Old

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

From what I am hearing, the “tampering with governmental records” is only the start of his legal troubles.  Apparently, he was also very “friendly”with the girls during his time at Hillcrest.  I might be cynical but I have a suspicion this happens way more often than we know about.  

14 hours ago, TxHoops said:

From what I am hearing, the “tampering with governmental records” is only the start of his legal troubles.  Apparently, he was also very “friendly”with the girls during his time at Hillcrest.  I might be cynical but I have a suspicion this happens way more often than we know about.  

I heard on the news (yesterday I think) something about a 14 year old girlfriend (?).  I agree, he’s in a lot more trouble, and yes, it’s probably not an isolated incident.  

Guest ECBucFan
3 hours ago, Kountzer said:

If there is a positive to this, and in light of recent events, at least he didn't shoot up the place. Speaking of, is that a liberal or conservative inclination?  I think the latter, but in the long run does it really matter?

You sayin' "conservatives shoot up the place"? Thats a lot of gall to make that statement, but if you want to play, click on the following link:

https://heyjackass.com/

Or, this one: 

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/12/23/chicago-gangs-violence-murder-rate-532034.html

So, tell me, how many "conservatives" are involved in the eternal Chicago bloodbath? 

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

If there is a positive to this, and in light of recent events, at least he didn't shoot up the place. Speaking of, is that a liberal or conservative inclination?  I think the latter, but in the long run does it really matter?

Hey, Kountzer.  If you want to get political, you know where to take that stuff and this is not the place.

13 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He has absolutely no idea.

True. But then I've never once claimed to know.  As has been stated ad nauseam only God the father knows, as per matt 24:36 and a few other places.   Jesus Christ himself gives the season of the 2nd coming in the rest of matt 24 and in other places.