Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
REBgp

Dallas Hillcrest Player Was 25 Years Old

21 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

From what I am hearing, the “tampering with governmental records” is only the start of his legal troubles.  Apparently, he was also very “friendly”with the girls during his time at Hillcrest.  I might be cynical but I have a suspicion this happens way more often than we know about.  

Tigers2010, CATMAN, REBgp and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TxHoops said:

From what I am hearing, the “tampering with governmental records” is only the start of his legal troubles.  Apparently, he was also very “friendly”with the girls during his time at Hillcrest.  I might be cynical but I have a suspicion this happens way more often than we know about.  

I heard on the news (yesterday I think) something about a 14 year old girlfriend (?).  I agree, he’s in a lot more trouble, and yes, it’s probably not an isolated incident.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, stevenash said:

I am sure he was only seeking a good communications program.

stevenash, you’re always looking at the positives.  I admire that in you :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, REBgp said:

I heard on the news (yesterday I think) something about a 14 year old girlfriend (?).  I agree, he’s in a lot more trouble, and yes, it’s probably not an isolated incident.  

He is living the life of Wooderson. 

Alright, alright, alright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there is a positive to this, and in light of recent events, at least he didn't shoot up the place. Speaking of, is that a liberal or conservative inclination?  I think the latter, but in the long run does it really matter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kountzer said:

If there is a positive to this, and in light of recent events, at least he didn't shoot up the place. Speaking of, is that a liberal or conservative inclination?  I think the latter, but in the long run does it really matter?

You sayin' "conservatives shoot up the place"? Thats a lot of gall to make that statement, but if you want to play, click on the following link:

https://heyjackass.com/

Or, this one: 

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/12/23/chicago-gangs-violence-murder-rate-532034.html

So, tell me, how many "conservatives" are involved in the eternal Chicago bloodbath? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

If there is a positive to this, and in light of recent events, at least he didn't shoot up the place. Speaking of, is that a liberal or conservative inclination?  I think the latter, but in the long run does it really matter?

Hey, Kountzer.  If you want to get political, you know where to take that stuff and this is not the place.

REBgp likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kountzer said:

If there is a positive to this, and in light of recent events, at least he didn't shoot up the place. Speaking of, is that a liberal or conservative inclination?  I think the latter, but in the long run does it really matter?

It's the beginning of "the end".

Tigers2010 and 2wedge like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

All I did was play your game.  Everything you say and do is liberal/conservative ad nauseam.

I will only say this one more time, you want to get political, take it to the political forums.

Tigers2010 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

I will only say this one more time, you want to get political, take it to the political forums.

Please don’t encourage him, Grad...we’re doomsdayed out over there.

REBgp likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2018 at 5:39 PM, Boogy1000 said:

This site has lost a lot of traffic over the last few years it seems. 

Perhaps, but there is still plenty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2018 at 1:15 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

  Please don’t encourage him, Grad...we’re doomsdayed out over there.

Jesus coming back. No doom & gloom if you're ready.  

no-look likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Jesus coming back. No doom & gloom if you're ready.  

On 5/20/2018 at 4:39 PM, Boogy1000 said:

This site has lost a lot of traffic over the last few years it seems. 

Is that next week, next year, or next century?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

He has absolutely no idea.

True. But then I've never once claimed to know.  As has been stated ad nauseam only God the father knows, as per matt 24:36 and a few other places.   Jesus Christ himself gives the season of the 2nd coming in the rest of matt 24 and in other places.

LumRaiderFan and no-look like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0