Jasper new video score board

fishcat

7 hours ago, fishcat said:

Jasper new vidio score board was approved at school board meeting last night. It’s 15 feet high & 35 feet long . It will sit on top of score board that’s already there.

Jedco donated $62,000.00,Jasper foot ball boosters donated $10,000.00 and athletic dept added $12,000.00,it will set on old scoreboard with four more vertical I beams and two more horizontal I beams added ,will be ready before first football game.

3 minutes ago, R.G. MAC said:

Jedco donated $62,000.00,Jasper foot ball boosters donated $10,000.00 and athletic dept added $12,000.00,it will set on old scoreboard with four more vertical I beams and two more horizontal I beams added ,will be ready before first football game.

Jasper school board voted to accept the donations for it at last at last nite school board meeting.

Oh this is for football?  From context thought it was baseball.  Somewhere I thought someone posted that it would be ready for the baseball playoffs.

But is it as big and good as Carthage's $600,000 scoreboard???  Jasper's sounds mighty big, don't know the size of Carthage's.  Just remember reading about the costs.

Hope this makes the players run faster or something!!

13 hours ago, j_dog said:

Oh this is for football?  From context thought it was baseball.  Somewhere I thought someone posted that it would be ready for the baseball playoffs.

But is it as big and good as Carthage's $600,000 scoreboard???  Jasper's sounds mighty big, don't know the size of Carthage's.  Just remember reading about the costs.

Hope this makes the players run faster or something!!

J DOG,this is for the fans to enjoy,the new scoreboard at the baseball Parkside not produce more home runs are no hitters,but great for the fans

10 hours ago, fishcat said:

New score board for baseball helped baseball team they been playing great. It’s got to help football team don’t you think .

I cannot picture this.  Can the sign be seen from both baseball and football fields?

Carthage screen is 1200 sq ft.  Seguin and New Caney have new 1400 sq ft screens.   Lufkin has a 36 ft W x 21 ft H  (756 sq ft ) NEVCO LED HD video screen installed in 2016. Everyone is trying to get into this game, not to be out done by the other. Thinking about moving our current stadium screen next year to the new state of the art  baseball -  softball complex and getting a bigger one for the football stadium. Lots of new stuff going in over at Lufkin. New multi Purpose competition Gym right next to the home side stadium seats, all on campus for the first time ever. New Middle School and all.

This is the hidden content, please