obama's Legacy!

Reagan

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Not me, Dove.  I think his economic policies, his social policies, and his foreign policy methods were superior.  Just like the Cavs over the Celtics.

The Repubs do a better job of promoting their president and Demos do a great job of saying nothing with class.

13 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

The Repubs do a better job of promoting their president and Demos do a great job of saying nothing with class.

That's like saying Telly Savalas had a head full of hair. Or like saying Too Tall Jones was a short man. Or Mama Cass was too skinny. Or James Harden has a clean shaven face. Or Hitler was a great man (ooops, Farrakhan actually did say that.)

From my perspective, the system wanted less emphasis on social justice and more emphasis on economic  health.  I am sure that, at some point in the future, the pendulum will swing back in the other direction and so on and so forth.  It appears to me that what the Dems have not learned is that accusing their opponents of being racist, homophobic, misogynistic, xenophobic is no longer a productive means of getting elected.  In fact, it appears as though it is having the opposite of the desired impact.

2 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Now yall trying to cancel his park in Chicago. LOL! Yall trying hard to erase his legacy. But that's your history.

Who is y'all? He did some underhanded stuff and got caught. How is that anyone's fault but his? Typical dem. Blame everyone else.