WCF-Warriors vs Rockets

I hope Harden doesn’t come out dribbling the basketball too much. Harden is a great player but, he cannot afford to handle the ball too much because of turnovers. CP3 is better at setting up plays, and breaking down the other team’s defense. My only concerns are that Eric Gordon and the bench player’s showing up, and I hope that Green gets more playing time. Ryan Anderson has been disappointing the Rockets should pay him out of his contract after this season. CP3 should make Curry play defense by making big shots early and often to keep Curry from hiding behind the picks and shooting 3’s. Capella will have to show Draymond Green that he is not backing down from his foolishness kicking, and jawing on the court. Ref’s will hopefully be neutral. I expect a Rockets win tomorrow night. GO ROCKETS!

Last night was a solid effort by Houston. I will not run from my opinion, even after the Rockets win last night. I never expected Houston to get swept. I thought, and still think it ends in 6. At the end of the day, Houston dropped home-court and got a split. That is a win for Golden State. Now, Houston has to steal one in Oakland. If they don't, I think they win Game 5 and get ended in Game 6. If they split the next two, it goes 7.

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:46 AM, ladybug33 said:

I hope Harden doesn’t come out dribbling the basketball too much. Harden is a great player but, he cannot afford to handle the ball too much because of turnovers. CP3 is better at setting up plays, and breaking down the other team’s defense. My only concerns are that Eric Gordon and the bench player’s showing up, and I hope that Green gets more playing time. Ryan Anderson has been disappointing the Rockets should pay him out of his contract after this season. CP3 should make Curry play defense by making big shots early and often to keep Curry from hiding behind the picks and shooting 3’s. Capella will have to show Draymond Green that he is not backing down from his foolishness kicking, and jawing on the court. Ref’s will hopefully be neutral. I expect a Rockets win tomorrow night. GO ROCKETS!

From my perspective, despite the solid victory, it was Paul who was guilty of dribbling too much at times

1 hour ago, king said:

I don’t get why we play this stupid iso ball. Looked like they threw the game last night

Harden is an iso player. Chris Paul covers it up, at times, but at the end of the day that is just who they are. Houston relies heavily on James and his game is iso. It works in the regular season because teams aren't play as much strategy based defenses in those games. Playoff defensive intensity is different, and Harden's game has very rarely translated to playoff success because of it. It wouldn't matter though, GS is at a different level than any team in the league.

With CP3 out the Rockets need Harden to score 35+, with Gordon and Ariza having big games as well. Capela, Green, and Tucker need to keep on doing what they are doing. But one of those first two have to go offf. Don’t think they can’t beat them without CP3. But with the Warriors back to the wall and back home, it’s a tough task. 

Harden will have a MVP performance tonight. Gordon will step up and rise to occasion. Tucker and capella will keep bringing what they got. And everyone thinking CP3 out and rockets can’t win tonight they pull a rabbit out the hat and beat the warriors. Rockets win, Vegas wins, NBA wins. We all win! Haha