Lumberton beat PNG

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Probably better question for you to be asking is why the schools that are predominantly football powerhouses also the worst performing academically? I mean, kids have no problems passing their classes and participating in sports, but they can’t pass the standardized testing... I, for one, believe that there is a genetic deficiency that leads to their failures, but rather a culture in those communities that do obviously supports their youth athletically, but fails them academically. 

Ozen.... stinks

PAM.... couldn’t even win an outright DC against smaller teams

Central... stinks. 

The U.... gonna stink

Burkeville.... gawd bless em. 

Any of the Houston teams that make the playoffs with an 0-10 record. 

How do you explain the failures of these predominantly black schools? Not enough black kids, lol?

Did I mention anything in my post(s) about majority black schools?  My post was something to the extent of all white schools struggling in east/southeast Texas and my post is a fact. Wonder if all the schools you mentioned put more kids in the FBS football ranks than the schools I mentioned?

33 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

Did I mention anything in my post(s) about majority black schools?  My post was something to the extent of all white schools struggling in east/southeast Texas and my post is a fact. Wonder if all the schools you mentioned put more kids in the FBS football ranks than the schools I mentioned?

Actually your right about all white schools struggling. But at the same time, all black schools struggle as well. So could we say that if an all black team doesn’t have a few white guys then they won’t be successful? Because that’s what is being said about all white teams.

46 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

I think the better anlage is the black athletes do go to FBS schools more than white kids - remember with mostly white coaches, ADs, administrators etc..