Lumberton beat PNG

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

You don’t see “Lumberton beat PNG” as a title in the football forum very often lol actually only one time in history to be exact...

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

You don’t see “Lumberton beat PNG” as a title in the football forum very often lol actually only one time in history to be exact...

Talking about  history I was looking  at Lumberton vs teams in their new district and they have never played Splendora or Huffman. But  the only overall team yall  have a winning record against is Livingston. I'm ready for football season to be here!

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:12 AM, LC-M said:

Talking about  history I was looking  at Lumberton vs teams in their new district and they have never played Splendora or Huffman. But  the only overall team yall  have a winning record against is Livingston. I'm ready for football season to be here!

And history is about to change. So get your popcorn ready!

1 hour ago, LC-M said:

I hope so for the Raiders. I’ve been hearing rumblings about y’all HC. They need to leave him alone 

If they run Babin off then I’m giving up on Lumberton... parents ran credeur off. Not sure what you’ve heard but I hope it’s notbing serious!

If they ever run Babin off it better be due to something illegal. If it's due to a parent or parents then the school board should be run off for not having any balls. I've been in L-Town since before it was L-Town and I'm tired of the revolving door, a coach needs to be allowed to build a legacy. They shouldn't have run Creduer off. They shouldn't have ran Haynes off and they certainly shouldn't run Babin off.

2 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

If they run Babin off then I’m giving up on Lumberton... parents ran credeur off. Not sure what you’ve heard but I hope it’s notbing serious!

Honestly I think dropping down 4a this year will help him because they should be favorite for DC. Huffman should be a competitive team. Bridge City and Livingston coachless late in the year. Splendora well it is what it is. I believe lumberton will do good this first year. Now I don’t believe there going to turn into a powerhouse. 

58 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Honestly I think dropping down 4a this year will help him because they should be favorite for DC. Huffman should be a competitive team. Bridge City and Livingston coachless late in the year. Splendora well it is what it is. I believe lumberton will do good this first year. Now I don’t believe there going to turn into a powerhouse. 

All bs aside, I really think I’m going to let my season tickets go this year.... that’s about how I feel about the administration and where I think the program here is headed. 

Unless something really dramatic happens, I see us on our way to a record like last years. With Lumberton, Livingston, and Splendora dropping down this realignment AND LCM dropping down recently, it’s shaping up to be a tough district for the little guy down in BC. 

58 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

All bs aside, I really think I’m going to let my season tickets go this year.... that’s about how I feel about the administration and where I think the program here is headed. 

Unless something really dramatic happens, I see us on our way to a record like last years. With Lumberton, Livingston, and Splendora dropping down this realignment AND LCM dropping down recently, it’s shaping up to be a tough district for the little guy down in BC. 

CB I respect your opinion but man look at Carthage they have almost d2 numbers and they rolling over people

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s true... we’ve just come along ways from having a district that consisted of HJ, HF, OF and Buna, lol. 

I give BC a lot crap but I do believe they have athletes maybe not Carthage or WOS caliber. They should not have pushed dub out the door. I thought BC fought hard every game and y’all had a ton of injuries lAst year. I remember the first year we dropped down and Played coach stump and those guys pretty much gave up in the 1st quarter. We had 7 out our bi district game against Kilgore and we didn’t deserve to play in that game. Injuries do effect smaller schools. 

14 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

I may offend some folks, and for that I apologize, but in east/southeast Texas,  you’re not winning many games without some African Americans on the team.

You are right about black athletes in bbbasketballn and track.  Give you that.

You really see the difference in baseball, golf, etc.. cant think of a baseball team that is mostly black doing anything on the HS level?  Golf? tennis?  for sure.\

Generally speaking sports that require parental involvement early and a high level of intellect and lots of hours of practice white athletes dominate i.e. golf, tennis, gymnastics, etc...

Not to offend anybody

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nah... we’ve been down that road before....

Why do so many all-black teams suck, then?

Lack of coaching. You obviously misread my post; I said nothing about having an “all black team” but in east/setx, if you have an “all white team” you’re toast. If you argue that one with me there my man then you obviously don’t get out much 

35 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

Lack of coaching. You obviously misread my post; I said nothing about having an “all black team” but in east/setx, if you have an “all white team” you’re toast. If you argue that one with me there my man then you obviously don’t get out much 

Nah.... it’s just about what kids are interested in. I’m not trying to sound stereotypical, but it’s the same with boxing... white American kids have no interest in competing in the sweet science, track, or basketball.  Black kids by and large aren’t interested in playing golf, hockey, or even baseball. Does this mean you can’t have a decent baseball team unless you have some white kids? It’s entirely possible that a group of kids with years of practice and good coaching will excel at whatever sport they choose. 

Why do white kids from Canada beat all of the crap out of white kids from America when it comes to hockey? I don’t remember who said it, but the old quote goes something like “if American kids gave a crap about hockey, nobody would know who Wayne Gretzky is.” We suck at Soccer... why is that? Is the whole world just better at it, or do or best athletes end up elsewhere?

Your assertion that nobody will succeed in SETX in football without some black kids is just racist and backwards thinking.... and just like the guys that used to say you can’t win with a black qb. 

39 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nah.... it’s just about what kids are interested in. I’m not trying to sound stereotypical, but it’s the same with boxing... white American kids have no interest in competing in the sweet science, track, or basketball.  Black kids by and large aren’t interested in playing golf, hockey, or even baseball. Does this mean you can’t have a decent baseball team unless you have some white kids? It’s entirely possible that a group of kids with years of practice and good coaching will excel at whatever sport they choose. 

Why do white kids from Canada beat all of the crap out of white kids from America when it comes to hockey? I don’t remember who said it, but the old quote goes something like “if American kids gave a crap about hockey, nobody would know who Wayne Gretzky is.” We suck at Soccer... why is that? Is the whole world just better at it, or do or best athletes end up elsewhere?

Your assertion that nobody will succeed in SETX in football without some black kids is just racist and backwards thinking.... and just like the guys that used to say you can’t win with a black qb. 

I’m the furthest thing from racist bro, and offended you would associate me with that term. Name one school in setx that has peed a drop with all white boys? There isn’t one. 

Vidor- great coach; gets best out of average players but not much success; Waffle House there is legit

West Hardin- haven’t been able to get it going since Dave Westfall left out on Votaw Prairie 

Lumberton- Dirk Diggler; the ole tunnel sweep getting tunnelled 

Deweyville- be better off in 6 man; still suffering from Hurricane Rita

Colmesneil- lots of players playing while trying to look “under” the bottom of face mask is never good

Bridge City- not sure what y’all have done lately, but I’m thinking y’all wish you were playing in Louisiana 

25 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

I’m the furthest thing from racist bro, and offended you would associate me with that term. Name one school in setx that has peed a drop with all white boys? There isn’t one. 

Vidor- great coach; gets best out of average players but not much success; Waffle House there is legit

West Hardin- haven’t been able to get it going since Dave Westfall left out on Votaw Prairie 

Lumberton- Dirk Diggler; the ole tunnel sweep getting tunnelled 

Deweyville- be better off in 6 man; still suffering from Hurricane Rita

Colmesneil- lots of players playing while trying to look “under” the bottom of face mask is never good

Bridge City- not sure what y’all have done lately, but I’m thinking y’all wish you were playing in Louisiana 

Probably better question for you to be asking is why the schools that are predominantly football powerhouses also the worst performing academically? I mean, kids have no problems passing their classes and participating in sports, but they can’t pass the standardized testing... I, for one, believe that there is a genetic deficiency that leads to their failures, but rather a culture in those communities that do obviously supports their youth athletically, but fails them academically. 

Ozen.... stinks

PAM.... couldn’t even win an outright DC against smaller teams

Central... stinks. 

The U.... gonna stink

Burkeville.... gawd bless em. 

Any of the Houston teams that make the playoffs with an 0-10 record. 

How do you explain the failures of these predominantly black schools? Not enough black kids, lol?