Hawaii To Fight Global Warming By Banning Sunscreen!!

Reagan

Okay, here’s where I get cross ways with these environmentalist whackos.  They’re worried about, less than a minuscule amount of sunscreen damaging the coral reefs in the biggest ocean in the world, the Pacific.  On the other hand, they don’t give a flying frig about humans getting melanoma and dying, because they can’t block out the harmful rays of the sun.  My dying rear.  These folks are some seriously mentally defective people, but you can’t fix stupid.  

The simple solution?  Ban Hawaii.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Okay, here’s where I get cross ways with these environmentalist whackos.  They’re worried about, less than a minuscule amount of sunscreen damaging the coral reefs in the biggest ocean in the world, the Pacific.  On the other hand, they don’t give a flying frig about humans getting melanoma and dying, because they can’t block out the harmful rays of the sun.  My dying rear.  These folks are some seriously mentally defective people, but you can’t fix stupid.  

Hawaii should have a lawsuit filed against them for contributing to global warming on an enormous scale.....

Hawaii volcano eruption sends lava into residential area, prompting evacuations

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

Their reasoning is because the simply " care" more.

5 hours ago, stevenash said:

Their reasoning is because the simply " care" more.

Yes, They care more.  Care more about coral reefs than humans.  

Btw, I hope they ban it.  T h e n tourist will eventually stop going there.  Their tourist industry will fold like a cheap deck of cards.  Unemployment will double or triple, and another Blue State will start questioning the Democrats.  They may even write a law requiring elected officials to prove they have a double digit IQ.  That’ll eliminate most Democrats.