more caring/compassion

stevenash

2 hours ago, baddog said:

May as well take all the men and boys and neuter them. This country does not want MEN to exist. My next box of girl scout cookies better not say "girl" on it, I may get offended and sue.

You should also demand play dough and a safe space.

Another piece of America the left has taken.  Some of you younger folks ought to start making a list.  Prayer in school - prayers at football games - respect for the National Anthem, Confederate Flags, All men’s Universities (4 year schools only 4 all boys, and I think it’s 33 all girls), statues, cut acknowledgement of Christmas by 50%, can’t wear Christian symbols at most schools, and no telling what I’ve already forgotten.  Yep, there destroying our way of life a brick at a time.  Make a list to show your grandkids what they missed.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

This should make parents feel better about sending their kids to Scouts.  They will now provide condoms since girls will be there also.  

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Drugs - including marijuana, cocaine, opiates, and other 'psychoactive substances' - are banned from the event. 

Just wait.

• 6 months later...