Jasper Bulldogs vs. Silsbee Tigers- **LIVE BROADCAST** Bi-District Playoff Baseball

Listen to Silsbee Playoff Baseball this weekend  by clicking the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

(Scroll to the right and click "listen" )

The Silsbee Tigers (14-13) #4 seed out of 22-4A will play the #18 state ranked Jasper Bulldogs (24-5) the 21-4A District Champions in the Bi-District round of the playoffs. Game 1 is Thursday in Jasper at 7:00, Game 2 is Friday in Silsbee at 7:00, and Game 3 (if necessary) is Saturday in Woodville at 1:00. This is a rematch of last years bi-district round that was two good games the Tigers won both games, 10-9 & 6-4. The Bulldogs have a 5-9-1 record over the Tigers since 2007, the Tigers have won the last two games. The bi-district round, Tigers & Bulldogs.    

47 minutes ago, waltersobchak said:

this jasper team is very good and i think, is underrated at #18

Jasper is very good and I think "REVENGE" is a word being spoken repeatedly in Jasper.

If they can, the Bulldogs will beat the Tigers as bad as they can. These two do not like each other and the antics from Silsbee last year may come back to bite them this year.

31 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

I never knew of any bad “antics” in any of the baseball games last year with these two teams. Both games last year where good games that both teams left it all on the field. Looking for good series this weekend. 

I guess you conviently missed the "Third Base" coach taunting the Jasper dugout after the home run, but that's ok. We will see hoe this series turns out. Two completely different teams from last year. 

22 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

I guess you conviently missed the "Third Base" coach taunting the Jasper dugout after the home run, but that's ok. We will see hoe this series turns out. Two completely different teams from last year. 

The only home run I can remember from last year was the walk off in Silsbee. In Silsbee the visitor dugout is on first base side. Long way across the field to third base coach. But excitement gets into everyone, especially when something like that happens. Surly, something was read into excitement. Yes, two completely different teams from last year, could say almost reversed. Silsbee, with all their injuries, did good making a run in district to make the playoffs with their rag-tag lineup. Jasper virtually cruises into the playoffs with their hard hitting lineup. TigerNation!!!

On 5/2/2018 at 10:19 AM, KvilleBsblFan said:

Only area holding them back is pitching.. Lineup is stacked

They've only lost 5 games all year and those losses are to very quality ball clubs in Acadania and Sam Houston out of LA. Central Heights who should win the 3A title. Kelly who has a chance to win a state title and district co-champ Hudson. They have enough pitching to make a very deep run. Remember when they won the title in 2007 Parsons was their stud and he was far from overpowering, but was a very good pitcher.