Beaumont United Logo Revealed

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, highsky said:

The first thought I had when I saw the logo was Cerberus, the mythological 3 headed dog of the Greek underworld. 

I was thinking not bad, a 3 headed dog is fearsome but then I read the rest.  

Wolves are pretty mean; just check out the movie (The Grey) with Liam Neeson

Thank you for the information, now what is you opinion?

3 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

Thank you for the information, now what is you opinion?

I like it.  It's not bad.  Not the best design but definitely not the worst.  I like the idea of the wolf pack mentality though which is what I think it's going for.

I wouldn't have gone with the brown/yellow color theme though even if it seems to be based on the Wyoming Cowboys color scheme.  I think grey/black/white would have been more wolf-like.  

Edited by highsky

15 hours ago, highsky said:

I like it.  It's not bad.  Not the best design but definitely not the worst.  I like the idea of the wolf pack mentality though which is what I think it's going for.

I wouldn't have gone with the brown/yellow color theme though even if it seems to be based on the Wyoming Cowboys color scheme.  I think grey/black/white would have been more wolf-like.  

Since apparently you are not from the area, the color scheme was put together by taking one color from each of the two merger schools.

15 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, evidently, if the maroon and gold 'U' is connected, unlike Miami's, from what I hear, then it's all good...

Yep, hopefully that will fly.  Like Big Wolf said, I think that would be the best look on the helmet is just the "U"...

• 2 weeks later...

The growling wolf would've been fine with me. Why so friendly Man? damn! I'm serious it looks like someone went to the Internet pulled up the first wolf head they saw, copy past and pulled up the lettering and just threw it together. I'm sorry my United bros and sisters, this was thrown together. What was the wait for, lol.

Wasn't worth it. The shield, look like a catholic school shield. I wouldn't think it's representing a urban culture student base, and I guest there's no baseball team. SMDH 

8 hours ago, BigWolf10 said:

The growling wolf would've been fine with me. Why so friendly Man? damn! I'm serious it looks like someone went to the Internet pulled up the first wolf head they saw, copy past and pulled up the lettering and just threw it together. I'm sorry my United bros and sisters, this was thrown together. What was the wait for, lol.

Wasn't worth it. The shield, look like a catholic school shield. I wouldn't think it's representing a urban culture student base, and I guest there's no baseball team. SMDH 

Balfour came up with all of these logos.  I'll continue to use and print my "U" shirts and paw prints...