Attention Bluedove

stevenash

8 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I've only heard rumors about this guy and haven't read what he has said. BUT!!!! I suspect he has a new album coming out real soon. But then again, Trump is desparate for any support at this time..

If he had an album coming out wouldn’t this hurt him?  Or is it any publicity is good publicity?

Supposedly Twitter claimed Kayne lost 9 million followers within a few hours of his post.  Now it was all a glitch and he has more than he started with.  

12 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I've only heard rumors about this guy and haven't read what he has said. BUT!!!! I suspect he has a new album coming out real soon. But then again, Trump is desparate for any support at this time..

Trump didn't ask for his support. Kanye has to keep himself in the news. A black man for Trump should do the trick. Now, who is really getting the "support" from this? Controversial press sells like hotcakes.

On 4/27/2018 at 8:03 AM, stevenash said:

Dove, is it my imagination or have many of your posts includedwords such as "i heard" , "allegedly" and, the old standby " anonymous sources"?

On 4/27/2018 at 8:21 AM, LumRaiderFan said:

That’s the space the Dems live in...fake news.

To be fair, Dove isn’t the only one who is “hearing things.”

This is the hidden content, please

10 hours ago, stevenash said:

I cant play any youtube stuff on my office computer.  Can I assume that it might be something about Trump?  If so, would it be similar to the "honorable" and "integrity laden" Harry Reid stating that he "heard" that Mitt Romney didn't pay any income taxes?

Tell me you didn’t use “honorable” and Harry Reid in the same sentence.  Sacrilege.  

Kanye is always making some less than nice comment on God, Jesus and religion. He even refers to himself and Jesus in a round about way.  I think that has a lot to do with his emotional problems.   As for him and 45, meh.  These are the end times. Anything is possible.

7 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Kanye is always making some less than nice comment on God, Jesus and religion. He even refers to himself and Jesus in a round about way.  I think that has a lot to do with his emotional problems.   As for him and 45, meh.  These are the end times. Anything is possible.

Kountzer, regarding the emboldened above.  Could you be a little more specific, please?  The reason I request that is I have been hearing about "the end times" for over 50 years, with the majority of the claimants insisting it was imminent.

9 hours ago, stevenash said:

Kountzer, regarding the emboldened above.  Could you be a little more specific, please?  The reason I request that is I have been hearing about "the end times" for over 50 years, with the majority of the claimants insisting it was imminent.

If God can't convince you in rev 12, 13, 14, Daniel 7, 8 Matt 24, Luke 21 and various other places, then anything I have to say is not going to do you any good.  The devil uses force and coercion.  God honors choice.  He is not going to force you against your will.  If a person chooses to be obstinate and closed minded, well, that's the choice they make.

7 hours ago, Kountzer said:

If God can't convince you in rev 12, 13, 14, Daniel 7, 8 Matt 24, Luke 21 and various other places, then anything I have to say is not going to do you any good.  The devil uses force and coercion.  God honors choice.  He is not going to force you against your will.  If a person chooses to be obstinate and closed minded, well, that's the choice they make.

Close minded about what?  The end times?

We need to simply “be ready”.  None of us knows the time or date, no matter how bad some want to convince us they do.

4 hours ago, stevenash said:

If only God knows for sure, is it not somewhat futile to stand up and say "the end is near" when one knows that only God knows?

The end has been near since Jesus said the end was near. When you are dealing with an eternal God, everything is near. 100 years is near, 500 years is near. Not up to us to sit around and wait on it, we are to live to God's glory every single day.....whether the end is near or not.

This is what you get with "get right" theology. "Get right" because the end is near. They don't realize that God is gathering his children unto Himself. We don't "get right" because the end is near and we fear Hell, we "get right" because the Grace of God compels us and the Holy Spirit regenerates our dead hearts.

God is very consistent with His mode of operation.  As it states in amos 3:7 He doesn't do anything with out first telling his people, usually via prophets.  When Adam & Eve were in the garden of Eden he for warned them that Satan had fallen to Earth.  When he was getting ready to destroy the earth by flood he had his man Noah preach for 120 years, telling people to get ready. Out of all the billions on the earth at the time only eight paid attention.  The rest had their fingers stuck in their ears.  

Before Jesus came to this earth as a baby God had laid out his plans and shared them with the people via his prophets.  Yet when the event happened hardly anyone knew what had happened.  Many of them are still looking for the messaiah, ad he came and left over 2 thousand years ago.

When his people at the time rebelled God warned them that they would be taken into captivity by the babylonians and others.

When it was time for Jesus to die on the cross again it was foretold but no body paid attention.

It is the same thing now.  God is getting ready to make another move.  He is getting ready to come back to this earth and alter life and time as we know it.  He has spread the message via his prophets.  The majority of people are doing what they have always done in the past.   They are walking around eating & drinking with their fingers in their ears because they think ignorance of the 2nd coming is bliss.