Rykerx 144, Is your health doing better?

jimmyw

I hope you are fine but I needed to shout out and see how you are doing. The good Lord has you and Todd in my prayers for some reason. Lord ,you are all of our Caretakers, with you all things are possible and as you healed the blind man,the lame man to walk again, and healed the deaf.,I am asking and praying for these men to be healthy, wealthy and wise. Lord I ask you to open the windows of heaven and pour out your blessings on Rykerx 144. I might be off my rocker but he is on my mind and heart. JMHO

Guest ECBucFan
3 hours ago, jimmyw said:

. Lord I ask you to open the windows of heaven and pour out your blessings on Rykerx 144. I might be off my rocker but he is on my mind and heart. JMHO

No, you are definitely NOT off your rocker! The ones who are really off their rocker are the ones who choose not to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Your intercessory prayer and brotherly love for others is perfectly sane and wise. God bless you for caring for others, Jimmy. Thats a perfect example of Biblical principles.    

Rykerx 144, you and Todd have been on my mind for a couple of months, last nite you were even heavier on my heart and mind. anyway here goes my prayer. Lord I ask you to heal this good man, I pray you give Rykerx 144 health and strength. I pray for you to give him strength and to comfort him . Lord , I ask you to let Rykerx 144 touch the hem of your garment and to take away any pain for him. I pray for peace for him and Lord I ask for your Favor to shine upon Rykerx 144 and to heal him completely..( mind,body and soul ) Amen

Rykerx 144, get well quick, I don't know you but you are special to the Lord, you are on my mind and I am sure several other people are praying for you. In Jesus name be healed. Amen