President Obama & Melania Trump

BLUEDOVE3

2 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

The internet gossip is hot today because Melania Trump usually doesn't smile in public, especially when she is with her husband, Donald Trump. But she is showing the pearly whites to Mr. Obama as they sit next to each other at B. Bush's funeral. Hmmmmm! 

Please document your contention that she doesnt smile in public.  I don't think there is any truth, whatsoever, to that statement.  My wife said that when they were exchanging "pearly whites" that Michelle had a certain look on her face.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Please document your contention that she doesnt smile in public.  I don't think there is any truth, whatsoever, to that statement.  My wife said that when they were exchanging "pearly whites" that Michelle had a certain look on her face.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Michelle had that look on her face, because she knows she's a 0 compared to Melania's 10.

20 minutes ago, Big girl said:

That is your opinion

Everything on this board is just that....... Opinion. You just now figuring that out? Your just mad because Michelle is a dog. If Melania was ugly, I would have the guts to admit it. I find absolutely nothing wrong with her looks.