Could Chicago's high crime rate

pdawg119

59 minutes ago, pdawg119 said:

be related to lead in the water?

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

The claims of lead in water pipes causing insanity/criminality have been going on since at least the 1960s. One of the more prevalent theories of the fall of the Roman Empire is due to lead pipes. I have no idea if your links have any merit, but history has shown little chance. I will flat out admit I did not give a thorough reading to either article, so I will not comment as to the validity of evidence. I will only say I'm highly skeptical of any conclusions because this same theory has been floated for at least a minimum of 50+ years with no substantiated merit. I will equate these allegations as similar to allegations of rampant racism. If these hypotheses hit the main stream media or evoke national attention, then I will give a more thorough examination.

40 minutes ago, Big girl said:

So, every white boy who kills in insane, but black people are just evil?

Yes. The blacks killing each other in Chicago are drug lords and wannabees...... Gang wars.

White guys shooting up the place are sick and people know it beforehand and do nothing. Whites don't kill each other daily because of dope or their hood.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Yes. The blacks killing each other in Chicago are drug lords and wannabees...... Gang wars.

White guys shooting up the place are sick and people know it beforehand and do nothing. Whites don't kill each other daily because of dope or their hood.

You're joking, right?  Are you saying that white people never kill each other over drugs? Do white drug lords exist? Did whites lynch blacks in droves, because they were all mentally ill? Was Timothy McVeigh evil? He was deemed mentally fit to stand trial.What about the guy who shot over 500 people in Vegas. Are you insinuating that every white murderer  is mentally incapacitated ?

Where did I say white people never kill each other over drugs? Unless I kill in self defense, I believe anyone who murders is a little tatched in the head. It's why I don't believe in the insanity plea.

This is about CHICAGO. It has nothing to do with white lynch mobs, although that's where every thread ends up. 

What are blacks fighting for in Chicago? Is it simply sport or is it turf? It certainly isn't leaded water.

the cities with the most killings, Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit, Baltimore have been run by democrats for the better part of 4 decades.  I am not saying that is a reason for the shootings, just a verifiable fact.  The last day without a shooting in Chicago was Feb. 28, 2015.  The temp was -10 on that day. last republican mayor left office in 1931. 

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

So, every white boy who kills in insane, but black people are just evil?

I never said anything in my post about black people.  Why did you respond like that?  Do you know?  Because that's what the Dems have taught you - race, race, race.  There is probably sufficient proof on this Forum to show that blacks are the biggest racist of all the races.

19 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

And the silence is deafening!

23 hours ago, baddog said:

Where did I say white people never kill each other over drugs? Unless I kill in self defense, I believe anyone who murders is a little tatched in the head. It's why I don't believe in the insanity plea.

This is about CHICAGO. It has nothing to do with white lynch mobs, although that's where every thread ends up. 

What are blacks fighting for in Chicago? Is it simply sport or is it turf? It certainly isn't leaded water.

What are the white boys fighting fo

37 minutes ago, Big girl said:

How many of those white boys were declared mentally unfit to stand trial?

I have no clue.  I just threw out the question to you about why are blacks killing so much in Chicago in response to your, racially biased, question about the white kids.  I will say this, no matter the race, it takes someone that is mentally unstable to commit these mass killing crimes.  We have to leave Muslims out of this discussion, because it is bred into them to kill as many Americans as possible, so they can have them some virgins when they go to hell.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

What are the white boys fighting fo

A fight implies gunfire from both sides or retaliation. Neither is the case of the mass murderer. The only fight in the case of the white boys is the return of fire from the police or the hero gun owner. I would guess the white boys are lashing out at society for the way they have been treated.....you know, the outcast persona, which is indicative of mental illness.

See, I didn't answer your question with a question. Now answer mine. What are the murderous blacks of Chicago fighting over? You won't answer.

5 hours ago, baddog said:

A fight implies gunfire from both sides or retaliation. Neither is the case of the mass murderer. The only fight in the case of the white boys is the return of fire from the police or the hero gun owner. I would guess the white boys are lashing out at society for the way they have been treated.....you know, the outcast persona, which is indicative of mental illness.

See, I didn't answer your question with a question. Now answer mine. What are the murderous blacks of Chicago fighting over? You won't answer.

They fightin' over they territory