HARDIN-JEFFERSON OPEN

19 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Unless we are talking about basketball program success then this isn’t true. 

Hmmmmm. Are we talking about all time history or recent history? In my time here HJ has been better than Kountze in pretty much every sport and academics. I may be wrong but isn't HJ one of the top academic schools in the area?

3 hours ago, Volleyball said:

Hmmmmm. Are we talking about all time history or recent history? In my time here HJ has been better than Kountze in pretty much every sport and academics. I may be wrong but isn't HJ one of the top academic schools in the area?

Talking just basketball here.  Are you saying better as in they beat Kountze when they play, or better as in winning more?  I dont know head to head record, but since 2008, Kountze has had better seasons on average.  Remember, HJ has 656 students while Kountze has 331. Kountze has averaged going 3.91 rounds in the playoffs, while HJ has averaged going 3.36 rounds. Kountze has only failed to make the third round one time in this stretch. They have not lost in the first round. I did just look at this years schedule and see that Kountze beat HJ in the only match up this year. I agree with almost every other sport and probably academics. Although our Rodeo team is better:)