Segregation Now

Hagar

17 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The same group that sank the titanic in a successful effort to  set up the federal reserve bank, also assassinated JFK and Lincoln, probably others, essentially created Hitler, started WW I and WW II, was largely responsible for the civil war etc, on and on.  right now they are setting up, a cashless society so that there will be no buying or selling unless a person has the mark of the beast.

Then are you building a shelter and accumulating/storing lots of food and water?

22 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The same group that sank the titanic in a successful effort to  set up the federal reserve bank, also assassinated JFK and Lincoln, probably others, essentially created Hitler, started WW I and WW II, was largely responsible for the civil war etc, on and on.  right now they are setting up, a cashless society so that there will be no buying or selling unless a person has the mark of the beast.

You've lost me.  I truly believe the Bonanno family had JFK assassinated.  I thought an iceburg sank the titanic.  Who are you saying sank the titanic and how did it set up the federal reserve bank?

You accuse someone of racism, I ask you to provide evidence, you refuse, then deflect to personal attacks on me. I don't mind, and respond in kind, but don't you find it comical that you get so upset for the mere fact that someone dare insult you by asking you to provide evidence of your assertions. You then make statements that you "don't have to prove anything". Sounds like it's time for the old pedophile treatment. You are a pedophile. What age kids do you prefer? What gender do you prefer? How many times can I make baseless allegations before someone starts believing them? And don't you dare have the audacity to ask me for proof. You are a pedophile and that is all there is to it. I don't have to prove anything. How does that treatment feel?

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

You accuse someone of racism, I ask you to provide evidence, you refuse, then deflect to personal attacks on me. I don't mind, and respond in kind, but don't you find it comical that you get so upset for the mere fact that someone dare insult you by asking you to provide evidence of your assertions. You then make statements that you "don't have to prove anything". Sounds like it's time for the old pedophile treatment. You are a pedophile. What age kids do you prefer? What gender do you prefer? How many times can I make baseless allegations before someone starts believing them? And don't you dare have the audacity to ask me for proof. You are a pedophile and that is all there is to it. I don't have to prove anything. How does that treatment feel?

Whatever dude.

6 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

He is going to tell you to read a book or something. 

The mafia is connected to the vatican.  The vatican oversee the illuminati, the free masons, the knights of malta.  They started and trained the CIA.  Wild Bill Donovan the 'father' of the CIA was a jesuit and a knights of malta.  Joseph Kennedy was a knights of malta and a gangster.  And on and on.  

6 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

You've lost me.  I truly believe the Bonanno family had JFK assassinated.  I thought an iceburg sank the titanic.  Who are you saying sank the titanic and how did it set up the federal reserve bank?

The captain of the titanic was one of the most knowledgable if not the most knowledgable pilots of the N Atlantic.  He knew all about how to navigate in and around icebergs.  All of a sudden he's pushing the ship through a bed of icebergs going unsafe speeds.

There were super rich guys on the titanic that were invited to her maiden voyage.  These billionaires had clout and they were opposed to the idea of a national bank, or federal reserve. One of them was jacob Astor.  I forget the others.  

22 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Whatever dude.

Yep, I didn't think you could ascend the intelligence scale. Just admit it, you fanaticize and manufacture racism claims, then get pissed when someone finally calls you on it. Admitting you have a problem is the first step in solving the problem. 

You guys are the ones hung up on racism.  One of you started the "segregation thread.  Then I added something to it and it went into overdrive.  That's why you keep bringing it up.  You want some type of race argument so bad.  You're obsessed with the topic.  

As I've stated before,  prophetically speaking, I don't think this world or this country is going to be here all that long.  Jesus is coming back.  Racists and other evil doers will be destroyed.  So, I am not all that worried.  

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

You guys are the ones hung up on racism.  One of you started the "segregation thread.  Then I added something to it and it went into overdrive.  That's why you keep bringing it up.  You want some type of race argument so bad.  You're obsessed with the topic.  

As I've stated before,  prophetically speaking, I don't think this world or this country is going to be here all that long.  Jesus is coming back.  Racists and other evil doers will be destroyed.  So, I am not all that worried.  

50 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The two guys were in starbucks only two minutes before the cops wee called on them?   Wow.

And somehow you equate that to racism. Wow. Double wow. Why won't you admit your problem, and quit trying to cover it up by saying (laughably mind you) that the problem lies with us? You made a race allegation, cannot back it up, then try to deflect by attacking others. Classic Liberalism. Too bad we've caught on to the tactic. Try that first step. It might unleash all the hate you have bottled up inside and free your mind to see reality.

There is an old saying that is very relevant here: When you find yourself in a hole, quit digging. Frankly, I don't want you to heed that advice. I want you to keep digging/posting for the off chance someone hasn't realized the extent of your hate, you will leave no doubt. I doubt if there is anyone left, so maybe just for our entertainment value.

On April 20, 2018 at 11:09 PM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Speculating, meaning you are trying to minimize the situation and race had no bearing on the incident. Race isn't important. Okay, just say what you mean. 

No, your lack of comprehension skills is showing.  Speculating means I don't know the facts.  Do you?  I'd bet you don't, but like the good lil liberal you are, you pull the race card.  No facts.  No proof. Just race card.  Pathetic. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2018 at 10:28 AM, REBgp said:

No, your lack of comprehension skills is showing.  Speculating means I don't know the facts.  Do you?  I'd bet you don't, but like the good lil liberal you are, you pull the race card.  No facts.  No proof. Just race card.  Pathetic. 

This is typical for some in our society.

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Basically, every company that serves the public, and all their employees are walking a tightrope.  Then Starbucks goes all superlib.  Worst thing that could happen is they’ll be successful (a long shot), then all companies will be subjected to the same idiocy.  Like the article said, if you aren’t buying anything, you’re not a customer.  I’d just bought a small cup of coffee.  Stupid me.