The Global Alarmist Have a New Name To Try And Scare Us With!

Reagan

54 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Apparently the phrase they were using wasn't working so now they have changed yet another time.  Name scare phrase:  Climate Restoration.  Watch the lame stream media run with this one like they ran with the other false phrases.  And never once question why the name changes!!

This is the hidden content, please

This whole thing in a nutshell is man's conceited and selfish mentality that he can control everything, including Mother Nature. Sure wish we could have controlled Harvey. What happened there?

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I guess he showed us.....

This is the hidden content, please

Article said he was co-parent (a word my mind doesn't compute) to a daughter.  I hope it's not biological.  After reading that article, imo the human gene pool is better off without him.  Sorry if that sounds cold hearted, but that's a fact.

On 4/15/2018 at 4:37 AM, REBgp said:

Article said he was co-parent (a word my mind doesn't compute) to a daughter.  I hope it's not biological.  After reading that article, imo the human gene pool is better off without him.  Sorry if that sounds cold hearted, but that's a fact.

You had me up until your last sentence. You have to be cold hearted sometimes. The bleeding heart is the easy way out.