My Trump Supporters

BLUEDOVE3

11 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Listen guys, I know y'all usually only pay attention to the right - wing fake news sources, but I wanted yall to hear a little truth because your sources ain't gonna tell you. 

From the NY Times: "Trump's advisers conclude the Cohen investigation is greater threat Mueller probe." 

Does it bother you that Mueller has no regard for Trump's attorney/client privilege?  Or have you even thought about that?  Where's the ACLU??   If Mueller had anything on Trump after all this time, we would know about it.  He doesn't!  Mueller's just fishing now!

7 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Listen guys, I know y'all usually only pay attention to the right - wing fake news sources, but I wanted yall to hear a little truth because your sources ain't gonna tell you. 

From the NY Times: "Trump's advisers conclude the Cohen investigation is greater threat Mueller probe." 

Do you ever get tired of being wrong when you throw out your stereotypical attacks that you yourself are in fact the one guilty of such?

Luckily the New York Times is a bastion of truth that never shows any bias towards Trump. Are their sources Robert De Niro, Rosie O'Donnell, Jim Carrey,  and Joy Behar?

this was supposed to be an investigation into Russian collusion and it is now an investigation into whatever they can find on anyone they can and if they did that to everyone they would find something we aren't proud of at some point in our life. So I feel the entire thing is a sham especially after they did nothing to investigate the Clinton crime family!

12 hours ago, 77 said:

this was supposed to be an investigation into Russian collusion and it is now an investigation into whatever they can find on anyone they can and if they did that to everyone they would find something we aren't proud of at some point in our life. So I feel the entire thing is a sham especially after they did nothing to investigate the Clinton crime family!

Amen.  I've ask and ask, How many in Washington could survive this kind of scrutiny and come through unscathed?

19 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Trump reminds me of the kid who takes his basketball with him because nobody would pick him to play the next game. 

Again, why do you feel this way? You spout a lot a rhetoric you cannot or won't backup. The only conclusion that can be made is that you hate White people. Am I correct? See, I can do it also.

16 hours ago, Englebert said:

Again, why do you feel this way? You spout a lot a rhetoric you cannot or won't backup. The only conclusion that can be made is that you hate White people. Am I correct? See, I can do it also.

I don't hate "you people". Ask Nash. He is my token white brother. 

15 minutes ago, team first said:

Or the dad who transfers his son in highscool and college because things weren't catered for him 

Huh? Oh lawd! You are correct. HF said my son would not start until senior year. I got upset. Thanks for reminding me. And in college, I got upset because he was the starting guard and played over 20 minutes a game. 

39 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Huh? Oh lawd! You are correct. HF said my son would not start until senior year. I got upset. Thanks for reminding me. And in college, I got upset because he was the starting guard and played over 20 minutes a game. 

Maybe the emphasis should have been on academics. 4 different schools in less than 7 years. Coincidence?

You state you are racially bias. Are you raising your sons to be that way?

On 4/15/2018 at 5:36 PM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Trump reminds me of the kid who takes his basketball with him because nobody would pick him to play the next game. 

Absolutely. I have said it many times in many forums. Trump is a schoolyard bully. He sufferers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. 

He can serve out his term and then be re-elected or he can resign or be impeached and then removed from office tomorrow, making Mike Pence the president. 

Either way, Hillary Clinton is not nor ever will be the president. 

That is all that more than 50% of Trump voters ever wanted and they got their wish. 

The left is completely obsessed with going, “See, we told you!!! Blah blah blah....”. 

Yep, and Hillary still lost to a natcissistic bully which in the end, is all that Trump supporters ever wanted. At this point it is just entertainment watching the left come unhinged with each tweet. 

3 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Absolutely. I have said it many times in many forums. Trump is a schoolyard bully. He sufferers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. 

He can serve out his term and then be re-elected or he can resign or be impeached and then removed from office tomorrow, making Mike Pence the president. 

Either way, Hillary Clinton is not nor ever will be the president. 

That is all that more than 50% of Trump voters ever wanted and they got their wish. 

The left is completely obsessed with going, “See, we told you!!! Blah blah blah....”. 

Yep, and Hillary still lost to a natcissistic bully which in the end, is all that Trump supporters ever wanted. At this point it is just entertainment watching the left come unhinged with each tweet. 

I have to slightly disagree with you on the schoolyard bully and narcissist claim. IMO, Obama was a narcissist. No matter how much incontrovertible evidence exists, Obama would still convince himself he was not wrong in any decision. I think Trump will listen and heed outside advice in formulating his decrees, which is not characteristic of an overt narcissist. I would describe it more as overly confident in his ability. Obama on the other hand...

As far as a schoolyard bully, that will have to be defined better. I view a schoolyard bully as someone that demands others to be subservient without cause. That is, a schoolyard bully will pick on or humiliate a person just to make himself look good, with no other goal in mind. I think Trump "bullies" people for a purpose. He uses this strategy to accomplish a goal. But this might be just a semantics issue.

As far as the rest of your post...I could not agree more or have stated it better.

And for the record, I do not like Trump's behavior at all. I, like practically every other person, would prefer a different and more presidential demeanor. But hey, he got elected and doing some good things, so what do I know. Luckily for me, you, and the rest of America, Hillary is not president.

On 4/17/2018 at 9:25 PM, Englebert said:

I have to slightly disagree with you on the schoolyard bully and narcissist claim. IMO, Obama was a narcissist. No matter how much incontrovertible evidence exists, Obama would still convince himself he was not wrong in any decision. I think Trump will listen and heed outside advice in formulating his decrees, which is not characteristic of an overt narcissist. I would describe it more as overly confident in his ability. Obama on the other hand...

As far as a schoolyard bully, that will have to be defined better. I view a schoolyard bully as someone that demands others to be subservient without cause. That is, a schoolyard bully will pick on or humiliate a person just to make himself look good, with no other goal in mind. I think Trump "bullies" people for a purpose. He uses this strategy to accomplish a goal. But this might be just a semantics issue.

As far as the rest of your post...I could not agree more or have stated it better.

And for the record, I do not like Trump's behavior at all. I, like practically every other person, would prefer a different and more presidential demeanor. But hey, he got elected and doing some good things, so what do I know. Luckily for me, you, and the rest of America, Hillary is not president.

So, it is okay to bully people?