Comey Refused To Tell Trump That Hillary Paid For Phony Dossier!

Reagan

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Ok, why aren't yall reporting there is possible evidence that Cohen traveled to Prague and had a secret meeting with Russians? 

Show me the evidence. It's not really hard. Go to your source, highlight the evidence, click <ctl> <C>, click in the reply box, then click <ctl> <V>. I really would love to see what you consider credible information.

And let's delve down even deeper. What if Cohen had secret meetings with Russians? So what. Did any vote get changed? What could these meetings possibly accomplish when Obama himself publically stated that our elections could not be rigged by anyone. I can easily find the video in case your mind has blocked that fact from your consciousness. Please, elaborate on your fantasyland imaginary scenarios (i.e. Liberal talking points) that could have resulted in a Hillary loss due to Russians. While you are explaining this point, please include why you think the Russians have just now tried to influence our elections. And please differentiate why it was okay for Obama to meddle in Israeli elections, but somehow now find the motivation to generate fake moral outrage over "possible" evidence of Russians acting in kind. Please calculate who spent more of their taxpayers money: The U.S. meddling in the Israeli elections or Russians meddling in the U.S. elections.

And since you are so worried about "collusion", are you not worried that Hillary paid for Russian intelligence as a cover for our Federal government to spy on an opposition campaign? Please explain your silence on that plethora of evidence.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Show me the evidence. It's not really hard. Go to your source, highlight the evidence, click <ctl> <C>, click in the reply box, then click <ctl> <V>. I really would love to see what you consider credible information.

And let's delve down even deeper. What if Cohen had secret meetings with Russians? So what. Did any vote get changed? What could these meetings possibly accomplish when Obama himself publically stated that our elections could not be rigged by anyone. I can easily find the video in case your mind has blocked that fact from your consciousness. Please, elaborate on your fantasyland imaginary scenarios (i.e. Liberal talking points) that could have resulted in a Hillary loss due to Russians. While you are explaining this point, please include why you think the Russians have just now tried to influence our elections. And please differentiate why it was okay for Obama to meddle in Israeli elections, but somehow now find the motivation to generate fake moral outrage over "possible" evidence of Russians acting in kind. Please calculate who spent more of their taxpayers money: The U.S. meddling in the Israeli elections or Russians meddling in the U.S. elections.

And since you are so worried about "collusion", are you not worried that Hillary paid for Russian intelligence as a cover for our Federal government to spy on an opposition campaign? Please explain your silence on that plethora of evidence.

Cohen supposedly said he NEVER visited Prague... 

21 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Now, the doorman saying Trump has love child. More scandal to deal with now. 

Shouldn't we deal with the "countries are bombing other countries as a distraction for Trump" scandal before we move on to other scandals?

Is the love child Black? The reason I ask is because Trump has already compared some of his deeds to Ronald Reagan. If he fathered a Black love child, he can now compare himself to Thomas Jefferson.

On 4/14/2018 at 7:13 PM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Ok, why aren't yall reporting there is possible evidence that Cohen traveled to Prague and had a secret meeting with Russians? 

This is the hidden content, please

This came out over a year ago in the Steele Dossier that Hillary paid for.  It was disproven then as well. #OldFakeNews

This is the hidden content, please

5 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Trump won because the dimtards couldn't produce a better candidate than Hillary!

You nailed that one.  What scares the poop out of me is the fact that they don't realize it.  Then you got Deputy something or other at the DNC who is big buddies with Farrakhan, a known racist, and the left sees nothing wrong.  Oh the wailing and gnashing of teeth if someone at the RNC was buddies with a white racist.  They allow stuff like that, and then had to FIX the primaries so Hillary could win the nomination.  Then they can't believe Trump won.  Heaven help me, too many on the left are as goofy as road lizards.