How Bad Is Sweden's muslim Immigration?

Reagan

1 hour ago, Aces_Full said:

Follow Peter Sweden on Twitter.  You will see the daily atrocities going on in Sweden.  The amount of rapes has skyrocketed, with little prosecutioh.  Increased No-Go zones for citizens & even police.  Country is devolving into a 3rd World nation.  

As is most of Europe.  Look at London now.  Stabbing deaths equal to shootings in New York, and them with a Muslim mayor.  Rape is rampant throughout the continent, yet few will acknowledge it because it's not PC, or that someone (like above posts) will imply you're a racist or Islamaphobe.  They turn a blind eye to what's happening because it doesn't fit their agenda.  Liberals love to sit on their imaginary lofty perches and look down on those who disagree with them, even when the facts prove how wrong they are.  That part is a real headscrather to me.  Does our colleges teach students to ignore facts now?  It would appear so.

21 minutes ago, REBgp said:

As is most of Europe.  Look at London now.  Stabbing deaths equal to shootings in New York, and them with a Muslim mayor.  Rape is rampant throughout the continent, yet few will acknowledge it because it's not PC, or that someone (like above posts) will imply you're a racist or Islamaphobe.  They turn a blind eye to what's happening because it doesn't fit their agenda.  Liberals love to sit on their imaginary lofty perches and look down on those who disagree with them, even when the facts prove how wrong they are.  That part is a real headscrather to me.  Does our colleges teach students to ignore facts now?  It would appear so.

It’s a muslim problem, plain and simple.  Even the libs know this but won’t/can’t acknowledge it.

45 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Same old sounding tactics used by Southern whites to bring fear when people of color were moving forward. You guys have the experience. You may not have participated in these shenanigans 50-100 years ago, but you learned and benefitted from your ancestors. 

This is probably one of the dumbest and most racist posts you've made.

congrats...smh.

4 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Same old sounding tactics used by Southern whites to bring fear when people of color were moving forward. You guys have the experience. You may not have participated in these shenanigans 50-100 years ago, but you learned and benefitted from your ancestors. 

If you are correct then I'm sure Affirmative Action, Civil Rights Legislation, and all of the money directed toward minority programs will come to a screeching halt. All of us Southern White racists will be marching in the streets demanding that Black people should no longer have the right to vote or own land, or even be in this country. We will succeed because we have the majority on our side. All White people, or the vast majority, will gladly and enthusiastically join the chorus of hatred while clinging to our guns or religion or antipathy of people that aren't like us. Did I pinpoint your beliefs?

Rapist, murders, and violent crime come from all walks of life not solely on one group. I can speak of it because I face it on a daily bases. I wish it was that easy to narrow it down to a group or organization. Evil exist and has no respect of a person.  

8 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is probably one of the dumbest and most racist posts you've made.

congrats...smh.

Nothing changes with his posts, no matter how long he has been silent.   He can't make a statement in this forum without getting race involved.  When you have nothing, throw the race card out there.  Typical

The muslim issues in Sweden could be a decoy, a distraction.  There's a lot more going on in that country than what meets the eye.  For example, Sweden is the # 1 cashless country in the world.  They mostly bank with digital money over there.  The trend is picking up all over there world including here, but Sweden is the top.  

They also had significant ecumenical meetings in Sweden maybe a year ago.  Protestant churches, were declared over and done away with.  Slowly but surely everything is consolidating in this world, not by accident.  In the book of revelation it talks about people not being able to buy or sell unless they have the mark of the beast.  BTW the book of revelation is mostly the culmination of everything written and done in the other 65 books before it.  

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

The muslim issues in Sweden could be a decoy, a distraction.  There's a lot more going on in that country than what meets the eye.  For example, Sweden is the # 1 cashless country in the world.  They mostly bank with digital money over there.  The trend is picking up all over there world including here, but Sweden is the top.  

They also had significant ecumenical meetings in Sweden maybe a year ago.  Protestant churches, were declared over and done away with.  Slowly but surely everything is consolidating in this world, not by accident.  In the book of revelation it talks about people not being able to buy or sell unless they have the mark of the beast.  BTW the book of revelation is mostly the culmination of everything written and done in the other 65 books before it.  

This may all be true...neither I nor you or anyone else knows for sure.

What we do know for sure is that as the muslim population and influence increases, problems escalate.