Beaumont United Applicant List

Here are the applicants for the job.

This is the hidden content, please

Feel like I should explain this...these are the list of applicants provided by the district to me after I put in a public information request. Of course it's possible others are in consideration who didn't apply but this is just the list provided by the district.

54 minutes ago, Lazeek said:

Just like the football job the person who got it is not on the released list.

I’m not quite sure that’s the case here..the only person that was offered, turned it down. They are doing this one as seen. Picking from this list. Arthur Louis accepted when he was asked, so they had to go through the motion for football. This one will not be like the football hire. 

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Given sigler s accomplishments 

has he applied or looked else where (5a or 6a) for more money?

or is he content where he s at?

I doubt Coach Sig would be going anywhere with this awesome wave of talent in place.  After Adams and McCain leaves, he'll have one more year with Bush.  

4 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I'm thinking after next season, or the next he will retire.  That's just me guessing.

My guess too.  Absolutely no reason for him to move anywhere at this stage regardless.  I am sure he’s content to finish what he started and hang em up as a tiger when he’s done.  I’m not saying he’s old but he’s no spring chicken.   And his boys will be in prime position for a 3 peat next season.  That’s rareified air right there. 

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

My guess too.  Absolutely no reason for him to move anywhere at this stage regardless.  I am sure he’s content to finish what he started and hang em up as a tiger when he’s done.  I’m not saying he’s old but he’s no spring chicken.   And his boys will be in prime position for a 3 peat next season.  That’s rareified air right there. 

And like he said in an interview 4 pts from going for that 4 peat!!

38 minutes ago, ST413 said:

And like he said in an interview 4 pts from going for that 4 peat!!

Honestly, a Devon McCain injury from going for a 4peat.   You’ll never convince me Silsbee loses that game if he hadn’t gotten hurt.   I think we’ve seen how he responds do big games.  And he was starting to cook in that one. 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

Honestly, a Devon McCain injury from going for a 4peat.   You’ll never convince me Silsbee loses that game if he hadn’t gotten hurt.   I think we’ve seen how he responds do big games.  And he was starting to cook in that one. 

Yes if he was there at the end I feel we would have won as well.  My only question is how much did his injury do in motivating that comeback.