Beaumont United Applicant List

48 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Some probably won’t, but Mamba will - it’s all about the kids with him.  

I wasn’t crazy about the new school name but if we are going to call it “the U”, I was way wrong.  Love it. 

Yes, its something that's going around in the communities.  Almost like how the football stadium started unofficially being called 'Da Butch'.  I like it too and will roll with it.

3 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Some probably won’t, but Mamba will - it’s all about the kids with him.  

I wasn’t crazy about the new school name but if we are going to call it “the U”, I was way wrong.  Love it. 

TxHoops it has and always will be about them as it is with you. I’m salty I let it be known but I’m able to say it with my chest unlike others. When Coach Green is made the new coach I will be there for those kids point blank well unless my alma mater calls lolll...

On 4/29/2018 at 7:05 PM, 2wedge said:
44 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

TxHoops it has and alleays will be about them as it is with you. I’m salty I let it be known but I’m able to say it with my chest unlike others. When Coach Green is made the new coach I will be there for those kids point blank well unless my alma mater calls lolll...

Cats out of the bag...wonder why are they waiting so long? Is North Shore going to up the ante?

On 4/27/2018 at 2:04 AM, JayBilas said:
On 4/30/2018 at 9:29 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

If it's the coach that I'm hearing, he's not in the applicant list and has Central ties.  IMO, if they go this route, the U will be in good hands...

Ok I’ll bite. What makes you so sure he will do that? In his one year at Ozen they finished 3rd in district. Yes, they won a playoff game, but many coaches have done that. I’m not being cruel towards your guy, but I’m just curious to know what makes you so sure he will turn Temple around, other than the fact that he is obviously your friend? The fact is, Temple is a job that no one wants anymore, otherwise, there would have been more qualified applicants from that area vying for that job. Again, no harm towas Thomas, he’s a super person, but, this wasn’t Duncanville we are talking about, it’s a program that’s been down a really long time, and Thomas won the gig. That’s it.

No secret on the boys hire. It's David Green. From the info that I have gathered, they had to repost the position due to adding "assistant athletic director" to the title, so that they could justify the money. They had to follow protocol on the hire. It takes time. Have some patience, folks! Tammy Walker-Brown is going to be the girls choice, and that was easy to see as well.

14 minutes ago, JayBilas said:

No secret on the boys hire. It's David Green. From the info that I have gathered, they had to repost the position due to adding "assistant athletic director" to the title, so that they could justify the money. They had to follow protocol on the hire. It takes time. Have some patience, folks! Tammy Walker-Brown is going to be the girls choice, and that was easy to see as well.

Thanks Dickie!